Big Amo to do the damage in Italian Love Island

Big Man is loved up. I'm guessing by the title it's about a Temptation of other snatch.

Big Man is allegedly hung like a wean's arm holding an apple :rolleyes:.

Big Man is loved up. I'm guessing by the title it's about a Temptation of other snatch.

Big Man is allegedly hung like a wean's arm holding an apple :rolleyes:.
Aye it's a similar show. Dutch started it called blind faith and yanks took the idea too. Evidently Italians also have a version. Couples live with singles to test their relationship.

Aye it's a similar show. Dutch started it called blind faith and yanks took the idea too. Evidently Italians also have a version. Couples live with singles to test their relationship.
How's it actually work out?

Surely knowing you're being shown on live TV you're on your best behaviour

I remember a daily tale on h&h and a bear was working in a city ctr hotel and had to chap big amo’s door as he had brought back to the hotel two young fillies and the noise they were making was being complained about by other guests as amo entertained his two guests with his salami sausage:D

I remember that. Sure a guest complained it sounded like a seal being clubbed!

Big Amo’s current missus is an ex Miss Italy.

His Davina McCall's slapping off their arses sounded like a "seal being clubbed" :D.

That one just about finished me pmsl.
One of my mates on here had that thread saved :))

I remember that. Sure a guest complained it sounded like a seal being clubbed!

Big Amo’s current missus is an ex Miss Italy.

I’m sure it was a story from Stevie of the 4LHAD podcast when he was the Night Manager of the Menzies Hotel on Argylle St.

Edit - Just noticed the whole story has been posted :)

If this is about couples living with singles, I’ll predict Amo leaves with his Mrs AND the (no longer) single. It’s the decant thing to do big man! :))

He just needs to hand out copies of his cook book and all the ladies will be dripping like a knackered fridge!

Back