Big Boydy today

I was working for an Ayrshire firm , one of the chaps told me Boydie was giving it laldy on his bus at the lovenkrands final .
He was sitting about 5 rows in front of me that day. He had an england away top on. I nearly landed beside him at the winner

Mulgrew came across thick as %^*& today and spoke some nonsense. Sky must have been scrapping the barrel bringing him in for the match
Spoke like a Ned at a job interview the prick! Can tell he hates us so was great that he was there to us get one over 2 of his old teams. Sure big boydy would have stuck it to him also.

Maybe I’m getting mixed up mate re , what game,

It was before he was known to me , possibly the 99 cup final ? I imagine the sentiment is correct .
Quite positive he was there that day too.

He never missed many big games early in his career when playing schedules allowed him to attend.

Loved his comments about the SFA and covid, (paraphrasing) that they're quick enough to hand out fines etc but will they be investigating themselves after the internationals.

Spoke like a Ned at a job interview the prick! Can tell he hates us so was great that he was there to us get one over 2 of his old teams. Sure big boydy would have stuck it to him also.
I couldn't believe what I heard, the guy surmised an uneducated fucking tramp they way he conducted himself, god dam embarrassing for Sky Sports.

Boydy was Boydy, his usual smug self and savoured the moment

I thought Mulgrew was doing a mental health work placement gig today didn’t realise he was brought in for his detailed insight

Back