Big decision Aug 4th

Gazza no8

Official Ticketer
Will Kilmarnock give us the other stand and an extra 4000 tickets??

Should we accept them or tell them to beat it??

They were banking on at least 2 euro home games and vs us you will be lucky if they bring 5000 to the game

Their decision , 4000 paying customers or continue your hatred towards us..... let’s see what happens as they will lose out on a six figure sum if they don’t give us the second stand

They’ll change their minds and give us both stands again. They need the money, let’s face it. Just the same as Motherwell will change their minds and give us a chunk of the family stand again.

Let them sell their own tickets We should treat these clubs the way they treat us.They didn't want us last season as their fans would not get enough tickets.Let's see them sell the game to their massive fan base.

Let them sell their own tickets We should treat these clubs the way they treat us.They didn't want us last season as their fans would not get enough tickets.Let's see them sell the game to their massive fan base.
They were celebrating a massive anniversary in their history. Apart from a few out of order words, they did nothing wrong

noNok03.gif

Then tell them stick them up their rusty sheriffs badge !
C*nts !

Tell them to ram their tickets! However since the CCCS is so heavily subscribed there is no chance of Rangers doing this!

Not interested in telling anyone to shove tickets.

This is our year - we are going for 55 and every Bear has a part to play.

Get as many Bears into every ground as possible and cheer the team onto 55.

Our backing of the team can never be downplayed - we are the best, most loyal and loudest fans in the country.

There are many people with agendas in Scotland who would love to see our numbers reduced and have us silenced and not see us or hear us. Well not this year - 55 is coming and you will see and hear it no matter where you are - there is no hiding from it.

Highlightso_O just on SSN.
Cameras show empty stadium.
We will not be getting two ends again anytime soon.
Some sort of fans area now behind the stand.
And a safe standing area no doubt for no one to stand in.:D
From a Killie season ticket holder yesterday afternoon.

If we put the usual bravado from the usual suspects aside for a moment.

The reality of the situation is if Killie give us more tickets then we’ll take them and we’ll sell all of them too.

We should take the absolute minimum and then spend the 90 singing about Conner's Quay, or even, Conner Goldson's Quay.

I've not set foot in another away ground since they ALL decided to sink the boot into us and tried their best to distinguish us.
Personally I'd tell 'em to ram their tickets but I appreciate that some folk will follow follow regardless of how shabbily we've been treated in the past.
Not for me I'm afraid!

I don’t see why there’s folk celebrating this, plenty of folk want to go to away games, I myself included. I go to away games for the sole purpose of supporting my team.

Suspect they won’t change it for the first game but may for the second. Right now it would be too unpopular with their own fans. By the time game two comes around, and given the likely attendances they will get in between, their board will be able to justify it by saying they gave the home fans the opportunity to buy the tickets and they chose not to.

Back