Big decision Aug 4th

The players need us at Ibrox.
Ibrox is where we need to win every game.
Every game.

There is no love outside Ibrox.
The players know that.

Please don't go to away games.

We’d only have to stay away from the first away game at each ground. It’d take a bit of discipline but what a message would be sent. Screw with us and we’ll screw your coffin lids on.

We’d only have to stay away from the first away game at each ground. It’d take a bit of discipline but what a message would be sent. Screw with us and we’ll screw your coffin lids on.
Our support don’t have that discipline I’m afraid.Could you imagine how much losing a full away support would hurt these turd like clubs?Should be the first round of games not one away supporter watch these no marks fall back into place.

Our support don’t have that discipline I’m afraid.Could you imagine how much losing a full away support would hurt these turd like clubs?Should be the first round of games not one away supporter watch these no marks fall back into place.

Couldn’t give a %^*& about anyone except us and getting 3 points.
We will sell every single ticket we get and we will have fans in the home ends ...guaranteed.

I’d rather we take whatever allocation we can get. They’ve every right to do whatever the %^*& they like with allocations, the same as we have done to the scum.

We have a lot of bears on the away scheme that love to go and support the team, let’s gove them every chance to do that and create as much sporting advantage for our team as we can.

I've not set foot in another away ground since they ALL decided to sink the boot into us and tried their best to distinguish us.
Personally I'd tell 'em to ram their tickets but I appreciate that some folk will follow follow regardless of how shabbily we've been treated in the past.
Not for me I'm afraid!

"bye bye Rangers"...…the words of that rsole…. they were playing at being the big boy, I'm100% with you Captain, haven't been to an away game since we've been back in the top flight...Long Memory Loyal

If they offer it, we will take them and sell the lot. That is the reality of the situation.

That is probably the reality of the situation, but speaking as someone who attends all away games, I hope we tell them to ram it on this occasion.

One stand only this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've not set foot in another away ground since they ALL decided to sink the boot into us and tried their best to distinguish us.
Personally I'd tell 'em to ram their tickets but I appreciate that some folk will follow follow regardless of how shabbily we've been treated in the past.
Not for me I'm afraid!
This for me too.
Other than the game v Raith Rovers at Easter Road.
One thing though.
We weren’t treated “shabbily”.
We were treated with disdain, with a hatred usually reserved for the most vile and repulsive of people and organisations.
People like Ian Huntley and organisations like people traffickers.
We were treated worse than if we covered up child abuse conducted within our walls.

I’d rather we take whatever allocation we can get. They’ve every right to do whatever the %^*& they like with allocations, the same as we have done to the scum.

We have a lot of bears on the away scheme that love to go and support the team, let’s gove them every chance to do that and create as much sporting advantage for our team as we can.

Agreed. Killie’s ground, so it’s their rules.

The players need us at Ibrox.
Ibrox is where we need to win every game.
Every game.

There is no love outside Ibrox.
The players know that.

Please don't go to away games.
All due respect don’t talk pish.

Don’t go to away games is an easy cry from people that don’t, god there’s a lot on here don’t even go to Ibrox

Usual suspects yelling people that go to the football to support there club not to go. It’s rather hilarious

"bye bye Rangers"...…the words of that rsole…. they were playing at being the big boy, I'm100% with you Captain, haven't been to an away game since we've been back in the top flight...Long Memory Loyal
He said bye bye Celtic to in all fairness

clarke is gone now , they are back to being shite and will do %^*& all and you'll never hear a word from them again.

Didn't most RSC's boycott and refuse an allocation last time? We still sold out our allocation.

It won't happen so what is the point.

I posted on here that I had declined my ticket and stated my reasons, only for 3 people on here to PM me asking if they could buy it, that for me, says it all.

Being a Christian, your supposed to turn the other cheek, however the Old Testament, an Eye for an Eye applies, tell them too, **** off, nice Christian attitude LOL.

Tell them to ram them.
They can’t chop and change it just to spite us then when they’re back to their old selves again beg us to keep them afloat

All due respect don’t talk pish.

Don’t go to away games is an easy cry from people that don’t, god there’s a lot on here don’t even go to Ibrox

Try listening to your own, very good advice.

There's nothing easy about denying yourself the opportunity to watch Rangers live.

There's nothing clever about giving money to people who hate you and wish you dead.

They’ve just been pumped out of Europe so they will be begging us to take them. And I think we should and roar our team onto 3 points.

Try listening to your own, very good advice.

There's nothing easy about denying yourself the opportunity to watch Rangers live.

There's nothing clever about giving money to people who hate you and wish you dead.
I go to support Rangers not worry about who hates us.

As the OP says, difficult decision. But everyone has the right to choose to go to games or not

But, at the risk of sounding like a broken record, as I have been saying this for years - if you go, buy nothing other than a match ticket. Plenty of other places to get food or a drink before you go in

Makes no difference to the support we give the team, but takes money out of their till and hopefully leaves them with a load of unsold food at the end of the day

In all honesty if the club were offered the other stand I reckon they would accept it, we have an over subscribed away scheme as it is.

I'd personally tell them to bolt, but we'll probably take them knowing how hard it is to get away tickets and with the amount on the CCCS.

That new manager they have has Pedro vibes about him, I hope they're relegated with a record low amount of points :D

Suspect they won’t change it for the first game but may for the second. Right now it would be too unpopular with their own fans. By the time game two comes around, and given the likely attendances they will get in between, their board will be able to justify it by saying they gave the home fans the opportunity to buy the tickets and they chose not to.

If they offer it, I'd want to club to accept, but I'd insist on them coming out and telling us what the safety concerns were that they alluded to, and how they've since gone about addressing them.

Take and release a press statement thanking them for their sudden & unexpected generosity

Official attendance for last night on their website is 3086 !!!!
Thats criminal ,their first european game in 18 yrs and thats all that turned out eh ,where were all the killie fans who turned up on last day of season tinpot fans of a tinpot club

Thats criminal ,their first european game in 18 yrs and thats all that turned out eh ,where were all the killie fans who turned up on last day of season tinpot fans of a tinpot club
When your team is fucking Rangers over you'll always get a response. First european game in 18 years.. meh!

I was under the impression that the last game at Rugby park was a one off for their 150 year celebrations?

Other than that and the piss stained tramp mentioning it in his farewell have Kilmarnock made official comment on this?

Anyway, get it up them.

Not for me I'm afraid!

Spot on, CC.

Remember this? ...

TGBLtTW.png

I'd like this to happen sooner rather than later.

Not interested in telling anyone to shove tickets.

This is our year - we are going for 55 and every Bear has a part to play.

Get as many Bears into every ground as possible and cheer the team onto 55.

Our backing of the team can never be downplayed - we are the best, most loyal and loudest fans in the country.

There are many people with agendas in Scotland who would love to see our numbers reduced and have us silenced and not see us or hear us. Well not this year - 55 is coming and you will see and hear it no matter where you are - there is no hiding from it.
Maybe it's just me but I will never fund another team in this country as long as I live, no forgiveness from me only hate.

Back