Big decision Aug 4th

I would be tempted to tell them to stick their tickets for the 1st game then start taking the tickets for the subsequent fixtures. Reality is if we get tickets the will sell out

We will take them and sell them

Exactly this. I dont know why people are so angry about last season they had the chance to cement european place for the first time in how many years, it was their 150th anniversary and they probably wanted to give Clarke a good send off. If we ignored all that to appease the visiting fans i would be fuming.

Back to normality now. 8000 tickets and ill be there to see us skud them.

Suspect they won’t change it for the first game but may for the second. Right now it would be too unpopular with their own fans. By the time game two comes around, and given the likely attendances they will get in between, their board will be able to justify it by saying they gave the home fans the opportunity to buy the tickets and they chose not to.
Would be a fine opportunity for Rangers to demand a reduced price of say £20 for tickets going to the bears instead of fleecing is out of £27/£28 quid to fill the extra stand especially when they finally admit their own supporters have said bye bye killie

Maybe it's just me but I will never fund another team in this country as long as I live, no forgiveness from me only hate.
Fair enough mate, I don’t blame bears either way, it’s personal choice.

The only thing I don’t like is when guys tell fellow bears they are stupid one way or the other. It’s bollocks.

Considering how overpopulated the away CCCS there’s absolutely no danger Rangers would say no to getting extra tickets

Not a matter of forgiveness, it is all about 55.

My love of Rangers and drive for 55 over rides all other emotions.

It's my love of Rangers that will not allow me to give money to clubs who tried to destroy us. The presence of Rangers supporters in the ground will not influence the result one iota. What overrides all other emotions for some of our support is the self gratification of an away day. "It's all about 55" is just a cover story.

Think they'll keep the present arrangements to save face. Then when 2 men and a dug 'fill' the other stand they'll use the 'our fans had a great chance to show us they're loyaty/support and failed to do so' excuse to give us and the poets 2 stands again

It's my love of Rangers that will not allow me to give money to clubs who tried to destroy us. The presence of Rangers supporters in the ground will not influence the result one iota. What overrides all other emotions for some of our support is the self gratification of an away day. "It's all about 55" is just a cover story.

I actually feel sorry for you if you are thinking like that.

We have the largest, most colourful and most match vocal support in Britain - of course this will have an impact on the players and also the opposition. Down the years every manager and player has paid tribute to the support and our backing whether home or away.

The "self gratification of an away day - it's all about 55 is just a cover story" - that is a mildly laughable comment to make if it wasn't so sad. What you are saying in no way reflects my motivations for travelling to away matches.

The time will come to ram it back to our enemies - now is the time to focus on Rangers and our 55th title. The scum are in a weakened state compared to previous seasons and we are at our strongest since 2011. It is time to focus on what is truly important for the long terms success of Rangers and only Rangers and get behind our players.

Let the world see and hear who we are no matter where we play and rejoice as we storm to 55 and let the others wallow in their despair as we party.

The self gratification of an away day, what?

Usual suspects yelling people that go to the football to support there club not to go. It’s rather hilarious
Just to clarify my own point of view here.
I’m not telling people not to go to games.
I’d rather they didn’t but that’s just my view.
I wouldn’t mind if, perhaps, the scum clubs that tried to kill us apologised for it and accepted that it was an error.
An error that has had a catastrophic effect on the country’s football in general and co-efficient in particular.

Just to clarify my own point of view here.
I’m not telling people not to go to games.
I’d rather they didn’t but that’s just my view.
I wouldn’t mind if, perhaps, the scum clubs that tried to kill us apologised for it and accepted that it was an error.
An error that has had a catastrophic effect on the country’s football in general and co-efficient in particular.
Was more aimed at those that say we shouldn’t be going etc. I don’t think over seen you say that on the forum if I’m honest. It’s all one opinion but for people to openly criticise us that go all over because it’s not what they would do. I know many a person that went all over that now doesn’t and still speak to them all things Rangers but we all agree it’s everyones own choice regarding away games.

Example I was against the Celtic allocation cut, now after seeing how they’ve shat themselves ot doesn’t bother me I might miss games at Piggery but that’s life, I was there in September but not March but if it gives us an advantage and a psychological plus against them at Obrox I’m done with it now

Why are folk still arguing about this 7 years later ffs?

We were all angry back then, alot of our fans came out with the "blue pound, sink us and we'll sink you" stuff, for most it just turned out to be just bluster. But that's fine. No big deal. We're all different.

No point in going over it again and again on every thread about away tickets.

I actually feel sorry for you if you are thinking like that.

We have the largest, most colourful and most match vocal support in Britain - of course this will have an impact on the players and also the opposition. Down the years every manager and player has paid tribute to the support and our backing whether home or away.

The "self gratification of an away day - it's all about 55 is just a cover story" - that is a mildly laughable comment to make if it wasn't so sad. What you are saying in no way reflects my motivations for travelling to away matches.

The time will come to ram it back to our enemies - now is the time to focus on Rangers and our 55th title. The scum are in a weakened state compared to previous seasons and we are at our strongest since 2011. It is time to focus on what is truly important for the long terms success of Rangers and only Rangers and get behind our players.

Let the world see and hear who we are no matter where we play and rejoice as we storm to 55 and let the others wallow in their despair as we party.

The only thing we are ramming back to our enemies is £3.5m per season.
On the sad scale that's a 10.

on the video of last nights game, on another thread, one of the stands appeared empty.
Billy Bowie will upset a lot of fans if he goes back on his word on this. My mate’s a Killie fan and he’s delighted at the fact we’re only getting one stand. He’s quite happy to cut off the revenue of it means we gain less of a competitive advantage (as he puts it) with fans at both ends.

on the video of last nights game, on another thread, one of the stands appeared empty.

I’d assume that was their attempt a ‘segregation’ under UEFA guidelines. Given the ground was only ever going to be half full they simply gave one end to the Welshies - they even left room for them to bring their sheep.

We’ll get 2 stands and we’ll fill them to capacity. Still laugh at people saying they can keep their tickets etc. Kilmarnock are a complete irrelevance to us and I’d take as many tickets as we can fill.

This threads mental.

Of course we should take the tickets. If some fans don't want to go that's their decision but regardless of that there will be at at least 4000 extra bears wanting to go and see The Rangers.

Back