Big Eck - sacked by SFA

I reckon they’re feart Timbo’s going to go for one of their preferred options in the summer - Clarke or Moyes. Hence making the move now.

Bunch of amateurs. Should have met weeks ago and in private. Obviously taken a while to get replacement in place. Hope he takes them for every penny owed.

I reckon they’re feart Timbo’s going to go for one of their preferred options in the summer - Clarke or Moyes. Hence making the move now.

I really hope the mentally challengeds keep Lennon or go for Clarke. Our chances next season are greatly enhanced with either option.

Eck is best off away from that parcel of rogues. Whatever you feel about his managerial ability he's far too decent a man to be associated with the cabal that is the SFA.

It'll be big Malky next. No tours of Africa or the Far East any time soon then.

Treated very shabbily by the SFA. On a hiding to nothing from day 1 with this Rangers connections. I used to attend Scotland games but no more. %^*& the SFA, %^*& the haters. Rangers only for me these days.

Eck was cannon fodder.

Maxwell gets the SFA job if Eck gets the Scotland Job.

A few months down the line, the team that wanted Maxwell in manoeuvre to get Eck out and they get there own pick in.

Shows how Thick Petrie and McCrae are tbh that they fell for it.

I hope Eck takes them for a pretty penny.

FWIW Eck should never have got the job.

When Strachan got the job he seemed to be he right choice at the time, but the guy failed miserably three times qualify & was rightly hunted. Not many wanted big Eck for a second time but he got the job. In his short tenure, results were not up to much but he got what was asked of him in the nations league, & has barely got started in the euros.
These clowns, & they are clowns at the sfa need to take a long look at themselves, as we are a laughing stock at international level

3rd choice then sack him?Way to go SFA!Kazakstan was a humiliation for sure but tbh the whole of the SFA needs sacking.Only time they had somebody decent was Gordon Smith.The rest from Farry,Walker on have been total pricks.

It should have been handled so much better. He's been made out to be the scapegoat here but that squad of players is the worst i can remember.

There is too much expectation on Scotland despite it being a wee diddy nation. he qualified for the play off as well which is the best that could REALISTICALLY be expected.

The days of them punching above their weight are long gone.

Back