Big Eck - sacked by SFA

I’m happy Big Alex is away from that shower of shite,enjoy your retirement and get yourself back to watching The Rangers where you will be appreciated
This exactly , he is too good a person to be associated with that shower of corrupt acolytes of Liewell and Nonce F.C.

Raman read out on STV (in his customary stuttering way) that McLeish's horrific record over 12 games was 5 wins, 7 losses.

I thought that was pretty standard for Scotland. In fact it's no bad considering.

Totally agree, I was at Easter rd, will always love big Eck for what he achieved with us.

Yes it didn't end well but the Club and Directors etc were as culpable as Eck.

For Easter Road etc I'll be Forever grateful too.

He will always be held in the highest regard by myself and loads others.

I hope they offer Sir Walter the job. Again.

So he can tell them to stick up their arses. Again.

I hope they offer Sir Walter the job. Again.

So he can tell them to stick up their arses. Again.

article-1218171-069D91DB000005DC-328_306x423.jpg

Guardiola could mange this s hit and never qualify for a finals, Scottish football is crap, has been for a long time, the rest of the world has passed you by in terms of how to play the game, hoofball and emphasis on brawn over skill has killed you

Papers linking Shaun Maloney for the job:)):))

Met with Gordon Strachan at Marhall last week for a cup of tea.

Why they wouldnt just go round each others house is beyond me.

I did think it odd the assistant manager of Belgium just wanted to catch up with the just departed Scotland manager, for a public cup of tea a couple of months before Belgium play Scotland.

Thought it was more likely to be Celtic related.

On a serious note Big Alex’s appointment was a trade off that allowed Mulraney and Lawell to appoint Doncaster. Be very afraid of Mulraney who is using Alloa, Alloa ffs, to help Celtic maintain their power base within Scottish Football.

Maxwell has been another disappointment. Comes from good stock but is another apologist perfect for Pete and Mick to manipulate. Doncaster has gone from a potential sacking to an even bigger role.
In all my years in business I’ve never witnessed anyone so useless survive so long, especially on £250k per annum!

We are nowhere, Petrie has fallen out with Pete and Mick so all of a sudden there is a postponement in the election of McRae’s successor when it’s always been the Vice President who steps up. Not sure why Aberdeen, Hearts, Kilmarnock et al just sit back and allow Pete and Mick to dominate so much, but they do.

We have no power base, no alternative plan. We will sit powerless whilst Petrie is challenged and unless we’re working in the background my forecast is that Mick Mulraney will be the next President of the SFA. God help us all if he is.

This is why we need to build bridges!

Alex is welcome among the Rangers family everywhere, anywhere.

However, I would guess the conversation went ‘So you lost 3-0 at Kazakhstan and left the guy Man Utd trust to play midfield against Barcelona and PSG, on the bench’

You deserved to get sacked if you get beaten 3-0 by Borat and co.

I like mcleish, but that’s not acceptable
You don’t like McLeidh at all, was pure on here constantly moaning about somebody blue. Every time I see your name I groan, invariably you’re calling someone pish are wanting someone sacked

Knowing the SFA they've probably got Strachan lined up.

Yip.

Untouchable disgraced prick - check

Smart arse wee bastard - check

Used to manage Paedo FC - check

Likens racism to paedophile behaviour - check

Hates Rangers - check.

Chesney, come on dhown

The SFA deserve pretty much all the crap that comes their way but they don't coach players, pick a team, choose tactics or pull on a Scotland top.

They will choose a manager from shortlists that could have been drawn up by pretty much every Scotland Fan. These managers will pick squads that again most fans would have assembled.

And then it all turns to shit. Whether it's the modern Scottish footballer or manager we continually fall on our arses, win one game that creates excitement and then back to mediocrity.

I'm not convinced that any manager can turn this around

Back