Big Katic

Thought he was great defensively, but he made 2 Duffy-esque passes in his first 5 minutes. Obviously we know that's where he needs to improve, so hopefully a loan to a side in the Premiership and he kicks on.

Absolutely.

So many great attributes that can make him a top defender.

But he may need a loan, as well.

The gaffer will call it right, as he almost always does.
He probably should go on a loan as it’s hard to see where he gets game time when the real stuff starts. I thought Balogun was excellent again today apart from one dodgy pass.

Thought he was great defensively, but he made 2 Duffy-esque passes in his first 5 minutes. Obviously we know that's where he needs to improve, so hopefully a loan to a side in the Premiership and he kicks on.
A couple of mistakes in his first game back isn't a problem. He was fine after that

He probably should go on a loan as it’s hard to see where he gets game time when the real stuff starts. I thought Balogun was excellent again today apart from one dodgy pass.
Agreed.

Balogun was very good; I’m a fan.

I think the second one he forgot he had doubled the size of his thighs cause he rifled it into the stands. Doesn’t know his own strength

His first two passes were sockets but after that he was fine. He put in some excellent tackles considering it was his first game back and must have won every header.

With Edmundson away and King supposedly going out on loan this week, then it looks like Niko will be back in the plans.

He’s ahead of Simpson for sure.

Back