Big Nico quote in the times

Has the potential to become a great. A good old-fashioned warrior type centre half. Some faults, particularly positioning and getting drawn out of position but these can be coached and he is still young. Has the stuff that can't be coached, including "getting it" :))

“I have watched the goal a million times I think. It was the highlight of my career so far. The atmosphere at Ibrox at the start of the season was incredible but when you go to Celtic Park and shut up 55,000 it’s something special.”

Love that, shut up 55,000

Class

Winner.

Several twitter accounts post that goal numerous times a day and it never gets old. Glad the big man is enjoying it so much and hope it spurs him on to do the same again

Don't know how many times I've watched it. The header then the noise of the ball hitting the net, then that split second silence before the roar of the Rangers fans is a thing of beauty.

“I have watched the goal a million times I think. It was the highlight of my career so far. The atmosphere at Ibrox at the start of the season was incredible but when you go to Celtic Park and shut up 55,000 it’s something special.”

Class
What a player we have with him, and no doubt the influence Gough has on him will help shape him too. He has a top class attitude, and deserved that goal!

Was an absolute bullet of a header and more than made up for his howler at their penalty.

Class
Different class NicoAnytimeLoyal

Looks like he's enjoying his time here. He was being careful with his words until he was asked about the goal and his face just changed into a big grin and he showed how happy he was to score.

Class
Add the press box to the 55,000 too!! Got word it was like the crucible theatre when the snooker is on in there!! Brilliant.

Class
I've seen it a million times as well but I dont need you tube. It just happens in my head.

Back