Bigger pitches helping?

Gaz030191

Do we play better as a team on a bigger pitch with more room to play our own game and move the ball around?

With 5 of our 6 remaining games being at Ibrox, Hampden, Tynecastle and Parkhead, will this suit our players better than the likes of the pitches vs Dundee or County?

To clarify I'm not excusing those performances, just thinking today you could see more of what we've seen earlier in the season under Clement, and hoping that will continue.

Do we play better as a team on a bigger pitch with more room to play our own game and move the ball around?

With 5 of our 6 remaining games being at Ibrox, Hampden, Tynecastle and Parkhead, will this suit our players better than the likes of the pitches vs Dundee or County?

To clarify I'm not excusing those performances, just thinking today you could see more of what we've seen earlier in the season under Clement, and hoping that will continue.
Ibrox 115 x 74 yards
Dens 109 x 69 yards.

Is it really going to make much of a difference?

So we’ll pump Celtic at Hampden?

Yaaaassss

a midfield that stopped the opposition flooding through onto our defence helped.

Perhaps ,and better players can generally make better use of space but I think our recent problems have been more down to injuries to Ridvan ,Diomande and Goldson being completely out of form resulting in us having to fit round pegs in square holes .

Perhaps ,and better players can generally make better use of space but I think our recent problems have been more down to injuries to Ridvan ,Diomande and Goldson being completely out of form resulting in us having to fit round pegs in square holes .

It’s a pity we have a winger like Matondo who makes bulleting runs just to trip over his own feet.

I think the big concern with regards to pitches up here is not so much size although it makes a slight difference but the state of the pitches, fake grass, tattie fields, bogs etc, they need sorted.

The amount of money our players are paid they should be able to beat teams on Shipment.

Back