Biggest divers in football

BSOI

Watching Juve v Barca and can't believe that Cuadrado gets away with throwing himself to the floor evry 5 mins.
Other one is that wee cheating pr* ck Christie.

Who is or was your pet hate for having a dive now and again?

Neymar
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Cuadrado is a disgrace, as are Dybala, Neymar, Veratti, Di Maria, Ramos, Kane and Sterling.

Closer to home the bheggars have had a long line of them, Nakamura, Petrov, McGhedinho, Sutton, Christie, etc.

Last edited:
Ramos against Barca on Saturday was laughable, could actually feel my blood pressure rising.

Watching Juve v Barca and can't believe that Cuadrado gets away with throwing himself to the floor evry 5 mins.
Other one is that wee cheating pr* ck Christie.

Who is or was your pet hate for having a dive now and again?
Watched it as well.
Weve seen a perfect demonstration of diving that few moments before any tackle was made.
Cuadrado? In a league of his own.
Thing is, the referees are happy to give the fouls.

Busquets despite being a good player is an absolute embarrassment when it comes to diving. A grade A prick into the bargain.

One I always remember though being really annoying was Nakamura. Not only was the only thing he was really good at was hitting freekicks. However, he used to get these freekicks by diving and running into the back of people.

Mind when Busquets was rolling about in agony whilst peeking through his fingers to see if the man was being sent off? :))
Messi used to do this and it was overlooked because everyone is so far up the rat bastard’s arse

Scott McDonald used to infuriate me. Someone would stand next to him and his fat arse would collapse. Never got anything in Europe but our refs were falling over themselves to give him free kicks and penalties.

In the interests of balance(no pun intended), we've had a few of our own who had a closer than normal relationship with gravity.
John McDonald was clever and Davy Wilson could win you a penalty in the centre circle.

I think every team has had a diver and thats because it wasn't addressed properly and it did not help with pundits like Andy Walker (a submariner himself) coining the phrase he has every right to go down!

I don't like anyone doing it especially very talented and skilful players who should rise above this and lead the way as the role models they ought to be?

Back