Biggest heel turn by an ex-player

Not an ex player,but I wonder,how Scott Allen feels now?career fked,hardly kicked a ball, for two years,could all have been so different..

The thing is he wasn't that good. He would have got 2 or 3 years then bombed out for a better players like Halliday was. He chose cash over loyalty, given how his career turned out it was in hindsight probably a good decision.

The thing is he wasn't that good. He would have got 2 or 3 years then bombed out for a better players like Halliday was. He chose cash over loyalty, given how his career turned out it was in hindsight probably a good decision.
Agreed, he had one strength, which at the time would have improved us immensely, the through ball, played quickly.

He could do eff all else, so it wouldn't have lasted.

Most of the names mentioned deserve everything they get being a Ranger doesn’t end the day you hang up your boots you are judged on your actions after as well which can out do what you do on the park

If we are judging fans by the same standards then many posters on here should getting just as hard a time as ex players for the pish that is typed sometimes.

Players have a right to express opinions - am not talking about the shite spouted by Whittaker and Naismith - but Boyd and Barry Ferguson are two prime examples of ex players who get abuse for absolutely fxxk all other than having an opinion.

The bad mouthing McCoist gets is embarrassing.

It's like getting tore into ex players achieves some level of super elite staunch status.

Ricky 'I'm Still Living My Blink 182 Days' Foster ... for complete twatness and unable to carry off obscure clothing choices.

And for banging a nice wee bit of totty that used to be a staunch ranger and is now too I think going all 'BBC Scotland' on us.

Whittaker had a pretty decent career with us then ended up pulling that stunt with Naismith and then took his prick of a son to the piggery in the full bheggars kit. Wanker.
That goal didn’t make him anything other than a hibs player in a blue jersey

Rogue shout with Barrie McKay, while he never had the fall from grace that Whittaker and Naismith had, the way he downed tools in the 2016/17 season after being brilliant the last year cements him as a cúnt in my eyes, the guy really believed his own hype far too much

Added to that he fucked off to join Warburton for pennies too, couldn't get out the door fast enough, absolute impostor, don't care how good that semi final goal was

I hold David Weir in a category all of his own with this one.
To my mind, he walked out on Rangers twice at difficult times and the adulation he still gets sticks in my throat.

He is the first name to come to mind for me too.

An absolute hero that ended up becoming a snake with Warburton

Davie Weir turned heel when he aligned with Warburton. He was a big babyface before that, certainly for me and the fans were signing his name even when we were getting beat 2-1 away to Falkirk in 2015.

The one thing they all have in common is there love of money above anything else
They all had everything going for them ,part of the greatest family in Scotland and that wasn't enough and sadly the list is big.

The one thing they all have in common is there love of money above anything else
They all had everything going for them ,part of the greatest family in Scotland and that wasn't enough and sadly the list is big.
I can't hold that against anyone. If someone offers me a substantial increase (especially for lowered expectation) then I would take it in a heartbeat. That will be the same for the vast majority in this forum. The only forbidden move as far as I'm concerned is to that lot.

The Hateley thing is a bit cloudy for me , he’s a great ambassador for the club and I’m prepared to give the benefit of the doubt .

Seeing Whittaker taking his sons to the piggery in full Celtic kit , I still can’t fathom out what’s happened there or how that is possible ? When your dad has scored in Lisbon for Rangers , and won titles etc , something seems odd about it .

Naismith is up there , badly advised and came out with stupid stuff , hell mend him .

But for me it’s broadfoot , got to heights he never should have with us including playing champions league games at old Trafford and Barcelona , guy then returns as a Kilmarnock player and constantly deliberately tries to get our players sent off or injured . An utter prick .

I was done with Hateley when he was kicking about with the Easdales
Easy to chastise people with the benefit of hindsight.
Walter joined a Charles Green led board room (albeit for 5 months) - should he also be vilified?

'Thompson and others' simply have to respect the club responsible for setting them up and giving them the best time of their professional lives and not use it to line their pockets.
If you persist with the view that halfwits on a private forum can be compared to pundits who have played for the club on national TV we'll leave it there.
The best time of Thompson’s life was lifting the League Cup for his boyhood team, not playing for us. He is guilty of one thing - giving his honest opinion without passion or prejudice.

Rogue shout with Barrie McKay, while he never had the fall from grace that Whittaker and Naismith had, the way he downed tools in the 2016/17 season after being brilliant the last year cements him as a cúnt in my eyes, the guy really believed his own hype far too much

Added to that he fucked off to join Warburton for pennies too, couldn't get out the door fast enough, absolute impostor, don't care how good that semi final goal was
Mother of God!
Pedro and the board absolutely screwed the pooch with that one fella, not Barrie.

If you read his interview about the whole situation, its as clear as day.
He was interested in one thing and one thing only, playing for Rangers. That was made near impossible by the incompetence of the manager and the board - who thus drove his market value down, and down, and down - leading to the ridiculously low fee that we received.

I thought this was going to be a thread about Ryan Kent and Glen Kamara turning the great Broonie inside out or Aribo sending Laxalt back to Uruguay only to find out its yet another player bashing frenzie. :)

I know it’s not Rangers related but Florentino Perez would make a great heel.

Daft cunt is 74 and I’d pay a significant amount of cash to hear the glass smash and see Stone Cold stunner the living shit out of him.

Back