Bigot Joe's New Crayon Offering

Just spotted his reaction to Saturday on the "celtic supporters association" forum - it's literally a whole forum with dozens of posts, all by him and with zero replies. It's also listed as www.thecsa.co.uk. Besides that British domain, "CSA" is normally used by police and social services as shorthand for "child sexual abuse" - almost feel like the horrid cretin is taking the piss. You'd think the celtic supporters association would have the decency to consider a name change. Anyway, his demented scribblings below. Yes it does just start off mid sentence and read like it's been penned by a schoolboy, and yes this isn't just some random weirdo, it's the official spokesperson for sellick fans worldwide;

"will succeed. To say Saturday was a disappointment would be an understatement. It was not so much the defeat, as the manner of the defeat, no shots on target in ninety minutes is not acceptable for any team in any League, if you don’t have shots on target you “Cannot Score Goals”. We have had four shots on target in our last three matches against Sarajevo, St Johnstone, and Sevco, resulting in three goals, two very late goals versus the Saints, and Odsonne versus Sarajevo, not good enough, and totally unacceptable for any \Celtic Team.

We were missing a few players because of the pandemic, but we should still have been strong enough to win, or at worst avoid defeat. There are no excuses for Saturday, but I certainly find the rules around the pandemic baffling. We lost Ryan Christie because of his close contact with Stuart Armstrong, ok that’s fair enough if it’s the same for everyone, but we find out that the player who actually tested positive was available for selection on Saturday, as was Kieron Tierney, but Ryan wasn’t, how can that be justified? A decision apparently taken by Lothian Health Board, why is the no national rule for every professional team? But let me reiterate, no excuses.

I’m not going to jump on the bandwagon and slaughter Lenny. I supported him from the start, and will continue to support him 100% while he is Celtic Manager. My thoughts are this though, it certainly looks like a couple of players are not giving 100% on the pitch, I’m not going to name who I think falls into that category, but I can say with certainty, if Lenny and his staff believe that, then get those players (if any) out of the squad with immediate effect, we must have a squad of players 100% committed to winning every domestic trophy available to us this season. I don’t care who it is, or what their value is, no amount of money can compensate for losing Ten in a Row.

Saturday is gone now, we must move on. We have another big game on Thursday night against AC Milan, but make no mistake, our next two domestic games against Aberdeen are far more important than any Europa League match. We have not lost anything up until now, but we cannot afford to give our rivals a head start on us.

We knew from the start this season would be our hardest, it’s been proved in the past by us and by the old Rangers that it is a massive challenge to win Ten in a Row. We don’t have any friends, we are in it ourselves. I have no complaints about John Beaton on Saturday, well apart from allowing Morelos off with a couple of incidents, but I still don’t trust any of them. If we are going to achieve our goal, we must stick together. That means from the very top, right down to us the supporters. We must “Believe” we can do it, and as long as everyone gives 100% I will be happy, and I believe we will succeed."

Just spotted his reaction to Saturday on the "celtic supporters association" forum - it's literally a whole forum with dozens of posts, all by him and with zero replies. It's also listed as www.thecsa.co.uk. Besides that British domain, "CSA" is normally used by police and social services as shorthand for "child sexual abuse" - almost feel like the horrid cretin is taking the piss. You'd think the celtic supporters association would have the decency to consider a name change. Anyway, his demented scribblings below. Yes it does just start off mid sentence and read like it's been penned by a schoolboy, and yes this isn't just some random weirdo, it's the official spokesperson for sellick fans worldwide;

"will succeed. To say Saturday was a disappointment would be an understatement. It was not so much the defeat, as the manner of the defeat, no shots on target in ninety minutes is not acceptable for any team in any League, if you don’t have shots on target you “Cannot Score Goals”. We have had four shots on target in our last three matches against Sarajevo, St Johnstone, and Sevco, resulting in three goals, two very late goals versus the Saints, and Odsonne versus Sarajevo, not good enough, and totally unacceptable for any \Celtic Team.

We were missing a few players because of the pandemic, but we should still have been strong enough to win, or at worst avoid defeat. There are no excuses for Saturday, but I certainly find the rules around the pandemic baffling. We lost Ryan Christie because of his close contact with Stuart Armstrong, ok that’s fair enough if it’s the same for everyone, but we find out that the player who actually tested positive was available for selection on Saturday, as was Kieron Tierney, but Ryan wasn’t, how can that be justified? A decision apparently taken by Lothian Health Board, why is the no national rule for every professional team? But let me reiterate, no excuses.

I’m not going to jump on the bandwagon and slaughter Lenny. I supported him from the start, and will continue to support him 100% while he is Celtic Manager. My thoughts are this though, it certainly looks like a couple of players are not giving 100% on the pitch, I’m not going to name who I think falls into that category, but I can say with certainty, if Lenny and his staff believe that, then get those players (if any) out of the squad with immediate effect, we must have a squad of players 100% committed to winning every domestic trophy available to us this season. I don’t care who it is, or what their value is, no amount of money can compensate for losing Ten in a Row.

Saturday is gone now, we must move on. We have another big game on Thursday night against AC Milan, but make no mistake, our next two domestic games against Aberdeen are far more important than any Europa League match. We have not lost anything up until now, but we cannot afford to give our rivals a head start on us.

We knew from the start this season would be our hardest, it’s been proved in the past by us and by the old Rangers that it is a massive challenge to win Ten in a Row. We don’t have any friends, we are in it ourselves. I have no complaints about John Beaton on Saturday, well apart from allowing Morelos off with a couple of incidents, but I still don’t trust any of them. If we are going to achieve our goal, we must stick together. That means from the very top, right down to us the supporters. We must “Believe” we can do it, and as long as everyone gives 100% I will be happy, and I believe we will succeed."
Listen to how the Pidgin English phrases listed below here

1. How Bodi? / How You Dey?
– How are you doing today?

2. How Far? – Hey, Hi

3. Wetin? – What?

4. I no no – I don’t know

5. I no sabi – I don’t understand

6. I dey fine – I’m fine. I’m doing well.

7. Wetin dey happen? – What’s going on? What’s happening?

8. Wahala – Problem/Trouble. Example – Why you dey give me wahala? Which means why are you giving me so many problems?

9. Comot! – Get out of here!

10. Comot for road – Make way

11. Dem send you? – Have you been sent to torment me?

12. Gi mi – Give it to me.

13. K-leg – Questionable. Example – Your story get k-leg! Which means your story or gist sounds

Joe going with the usual even when the pressure is on, stepping up a notch after a sound beating.

Joe needs more therapy as his medication is clearly not working

He’s gonny be comedy gold if we win the league this year

Our players need to keep winning and turn the screws on their players and zoomers like him will be storming Lennoxtown and Parkpaed to attack them
The sad thing is, you can just see it happening.

In summary, the peado ring are fvcking shite and we leathered them without breaking a sweat.

"I don’t care who it is, or what their value is, no amount of money can compensate for losing Ten in a Row".

Wow - 55 will kill this auld bigot off. :D

OH MY GOD........

They were quite lame excuses for him. Shows how utterly inept his team were that even he admits they were rotten .

It genuinely baffles me where they get this "it's us against the world" idea from.

Governing bodies tying themselves in knots trying to facilitate an easy title for them, team owners compromising their integrity to back them up, a large majority of the teams turning a blind eye to all the back alley wheeling and dealing, a referee doing all he can to gift wrap a win ( which they still couldn't manage) and when his integrity was questioned the reaction was to give him an unprecedented run of home games of theirs.

But aye apart from that everyone wants us to win

"We have not lost anything up until now."
Does the Champion League spot nor the prize money not count?

"We must “Believe”."
Sorry Joe, this is Big Marvin's phrase. Get you own.
Oh!" wait - Sellick always copy the Rangers, that is why you follow follow.

Reading that mentally challenged ramblings, I just cant help but picture that he holds his knife and fork (that's if he can use them at the same time) like he holds his crayons , in his fist dagger style.

That's quite sensible for him, usual full of shyte but still quite sensible

but make no mistake, our next two domestic games against Aberdeen are far more important than any Europa League match.

That's a shocking lack of ambition. If any of our fans said that, I'd be astonished. Can you imagine a game against the irrelevant mutton molestors with three quarters of the season left being more important than a European tie?

Looks like inverted commas and nonsensical use of capital letters have replaced the infamous semicolon as Jhoe’s inappropriate grammar of choice.

The man is a trumpet.

That's a shocking lack of ambition. If any of our fans said that, I'd be astonished. Can you imagine a game against the irrelevant mutton molestors with three quarters of the season left being more important than a European tie?
Their all at it the tainted ten trumps all for them. It will be their undoing in the end. Financially they need Europe the mongs.

Given the blame everything except themselves can anyone confirm if this is the first time the Lothian Health Board have been named in the Masonic Conspiracy. They dont shock me much but even that one took me by surprise much to my amusement. Next thing they will be handing out Applepines to the poor

He makes one good point. They have only had 4 shots on target in their last 3 games. How’s that for cavalier football.

A man who is teetering on the edge. His own personal (T)implosion when we win 55 should be witnessed by as many as possible.

His hurt at being beaten by a "Sevco" team playing so much within themselves it's untrue is only matched by the slow, dawning realisation their house of cards is about to tumble.

More power to his semi colon.
Something sharp should be rammed right up his semi colon.

Made my day better, stopped reading after first few lines but auld joe the poet tramp hurt warms me inside:)

I have no complaints about John Beaton on Saturday, well apart from allowing Morelos off with a couple of incidents, but I still don’t trust any of them

so you do have a complaint Joe the Nonce
Which has already winged its way to the CO, no doubt.

His paranoid vicTIMhood is an utter delight.
Long may the filthy mentally challenged rat bastard have the weight of that inferiority complex on his sorry shoulders.

"I don’t care who it is, or what their value is, no amount of money can compensate for losing Ten in a Row"

He is going to spontaneously combust come 55. mentally challenged fuckwit.

Has he been drinking and taking drugs with Tommy Sheridan.

Back