Bill Leckie article on Ibrox atmosphere has one small flaw

People wonder why the Scottish paper press is almost out the game and struggling.....well boys and girls there is a prime example there.

A complete and utter baw bag of the highest order

He falls into a certain category of loner likes piña coladas, getting caught in the rain
not into yoga, has half a brain. Never makes love at midnightI In the dunes on the cape, I can't see him ever finding a partner.

so according to him, we are struggling to play with no fans.
somehow we manage to keep scoring without losing goals, are unbeaten, clear in the league and 2 wins from 2 in the europa groups.

am i missing something?

Aye, that Leckie is a fat pish stained tramp.

He can’t his disdain for Rangers and, in particular, Alfredo Morelos.

he might as well have went full tonto mentally challenged da and called him moreorless or whatever the fuckery they call him.
He couldn’t even bring himself to praise Buff for stepping away from his defender to get his head to a world class cross, instead he calls the marker “dozy”, and so basically not giving Buff any credit whatsoever.

You just carry on hating Rangers Bill, it might just be the end of you if success comes our way come May

Edit. Not becoming of me or our support. Apologies to anyone who read the original comment.

Last edited:
What a strange piece when you see our home record vs theirs this season with no fans. Not so strange when you see the author.

Bet he’s still raging our “waster” is here to win it for us last night.

Makes you think what article the fat waste of oxygen would have plagiarised had we lost.

An attempt at being relevant and edgy when fewer people read his garbage..

Conceded one solitary goal there this season but it’s lost its fear factor? We need to invent a new word for this level of delusion - it doesn’t cover it.
QQ - has Leckie ever said anything positive about Rangers? For a man that loves long walks and just wants to feel young again, he’s surprisingly negative.

Haven't seen any of his efforts for some time.
A couple of paragraphs of his supercilious, sour faced offerings of shit were more than enough to convince me it's just the same old same old dismal claptrap from the lovelorn one.

On Buffalo's appearance and goal:

"Within five minutes, it was a change that made the manager look like a master of timing"

I mean, what the actual f*ck!!!!

Does Leckie not know that tactical substitution is part of the manager's job??

The article could have been ghost written by Chris McLaughlin

Seems like he had that headline waiting in the hope that we lost. What an absolute tit of a man. Whilst the Glasgow globetrotters across the city are making an arse of themselves in Europe, this mutt decides to write a negative article about the one team who is raising the standard and co-efficient. What a pr*ck.

It’s tearing them apart that 8 years on from being cast to the bottom rung of Scottish football that we are back to dominating in Europe in a way Celtic can’t .

we have overcome playing our way through shitty leagues with shitty players with mediocre managers . We have overcome a nasty , vindictive board who were ousted by the good guys .

we have overcome thrashing’s from Celtic and losing to part timers in Europe .

we are now in our 3 straight EL group stage and beating some good quality sides . We are now have the measure of Celtic and have the beating of them .

we’re in a solid base financially while their mystical £60 million of reserves is nowhere to be seen .

they’d thought they’d finished us off for good but we are back and it’s tearing them apart .

Rangers almost singlehandedly boosting the co efficient goes with scant praise . I’d expect more negative articles to appear the more success we deliver .

So there’s a slightly negative article written about how having no fans really effects teams playing at home. Which on its own would be fair enough but to base this on us considering we have won every single game at home just makes himself look a bit silly.

He's a sad, lonely old man who hates the world. Never writes a positive article about anyone or anything. Everything is a moan or a dig.

5 straight European wins
Unbeaten in group
Unbeaten this season
Clean sheets galore

he writes a negative article

never gonna get his hole being so negative
Or absolutely reekin’ of B.O. like that other prick that passes as a journo.

tragic bastard

It's killing him that we are back where we should be. There are many in the msm who are raging and we are going to see more of this and I'm loving it.

So there’s a slightly negative article written about how having no fans really effects teams playing at home. Which on its own would be fair enough but to base this on us considering we have won every single game at home just makes himself look a bit silly.
And manages to shoe horn in a snidey comment about punishment for sectarian singing.

Troll

Can't understand why a 'sports journalist' would not be positive and talk up Scottish football.
At least mention the magnificence of our results.
Absolute bitter bassa.

Love how this bitter little non-entity attempts to preach to Gerrard about playing it out from the back.
Like all journalist's, he has ideas above his station. He cant even get a burd ffs

Even slipping in a bizarre dig at the subway Loyal in the last paragraph, at a match with no fans. Sad, bitter little man

It’s not simply his hared of Rangers, his articles read like they have been penned by a 10 year old, dreadful use of the English language.

So when most are writing that having no fans is apparently allowing the players to play without the fans pressure, he can see that the team Can’t play without having the fans moan and groan at them..........strange

Yes Bill, its shocking the way the fans have stopped turning up to support the team ! I wonder what has got into them.

Vciz0nZ.png

Back