Bill Leckie article on Ibrox atmosphere has one small flaw

All that nonsense to shoehorn negative comments. And I'm surprised he watched on it was manly night. Thought he'd be out running in it the fat mess.

Couldn’t hold on to we drop a point or lose so virgin Bill went all out about a 1-0 win in Europe yep that’s right...

He must have got the memo from wee Jackie the fanny that rangers aren’t a good team

I mean 14 wins in 17 games
4 goals conceded

must be fucking pish eh

This is the sort of thing that a nice soft ball question to the manager along the lines of "some articles in the press are saying blah, blah, blah, what do you make of that, any truth in it?" Then let Gerrard have at them. Its a nonsense article and surely any non old firm fan must read that and see it for the pile of turgid horse shit that it is.

He’s reaching for negatives there, any excuse to put the boot in. The man is a boil on the arse of Scottish football, a cretin.

I read perhaps the first 6 paragraphs before I gave up putting to one side the atrocious writing style he is consumed by hatred and pettiness.

He is certainly trying to imply he was in Ibrox stadium last night.

The only match he was at last night was match.com

Last edited:
I read perhaps the first 6 paragraphs before I gave up putting to one side the atrocious writing style he is consumed by hatred and pettiness.

He is certainly trying to imply he was in Ibrox stadium last night.

The only match he wasst last night was match.com
He wouldn't pay the subscription fee for that mate.

Disappointed in myself having read that really. What an amateur article. Really is! Blatantly trying to pull as many negatives as possible while putting little bite size pieces about grinding out.
Who ever issued this creature with qualifications in journalism really ought to take a long hard look at themselves.

The sun is just a collection of 19th Century Terrorist bastards and Rangers haters gave carte blanche to write anything negative about Rangers they possibly can.
Baffles me why any Rangers fan would buy that pish paper.

Just another mood hoover spouting anything negative he can muster up about Rangers, reads as though Craigan had a hand in it too, another glass half empty no mark.

You can tell he has already scripted that for the first game with fans back. It now looks a long way off and hes thought bugger it I will put it to print anyway.

I presume he's got a copy+paste version of this written for the mhanks and their struggles within the empty glitterdome?

Back