Bill Leckie article on Ibrox atmosphere has one small flaw

Serious question - do the papers not have Editors anymore?

The editors are probably the most to blame on the decline and future demise of the newspaper industry with their backing and willingness of their subordinates . This clown can't bring himself to write an original positive piece on us so resorts back to negativity endorsed of course by his anti Rangers editor . It's really starting to hit them hard , good thing is we are ready for them now.......WATP

He’s wanted to write a negative article before the game kicked off. The outcome was never going to matter.

What a sad bastard.

Bet he had a cosy night in all by himself having a cry wank writing that with a blunt crayon, bawhumbug ya sad rat

Bizarre reading from someone who thankfully is totally insignificant. Doesn't he even check facts?
The editor as well, what the fcuk is he thinking allowing that nonsense?

Another half a million pounds in the bank when your heroes only got a third of that.
We’ll keep winning thank you and you can keep crying.

This wee snivelling excuse for a human will be in tears when we clinch 55 ... he's hurting already as he sees it looming large on the horizon

Only constant in his life is his hatred of Rangers,always looking for a negative when writing about us
Remember him from the pub in Paisley years ago when he worked at the local rag,to call him a bore would be a disservice to pub bores
Probably saving up for a bride

The most negative and petty slant to our start to the season you could possibly imagine. Let's read your take on the 'stuttering' Dhims fat boy.

Pathetic article.

"no fans at Ibrox is different to having fans there.

Oh, Rangers won anyway."

Thanks for that quality journalism, Bill.

He did well to get to the third paragraph before mentioning sectarianism. A less skilled hack would find it difficult to shoehorn in following a win in an empty stadium where the only offensive tune to be heard is whatever Jimmy was whistling as he put out the kits. But he managed.

I assume this piece was written for 'rage click' website hits because as a piece of journalism it is flawed, to say the least.

He is an absolute tragedy. I don't pity him, his obvious suffering is hilarious. A totally hollow and meaningless existence.

It was the same with the commentary last night after 15 mins - 'Rangers on the back foot, sluggish, don't look up for it, slack passing' Anyone that thinks we were going to steam roll them and any other team every week has not a clue about football! They had a player that either Brighton were or going to pay £11m for and you don't do that for Highland League players.

It shows in how bad faith the attacks on our songbook are when there's an empty stadium and we are still getting attacked by it. If we never sung an other party song in our lifetime..they'd still use it as a stick to beat us with and just hark back to when we did. It's a fig leaf for bigots and haters to hide behind and attack us.

Bill, How are your team doing just now and have you got any articles ready to run regarding their 50 year peado cover up at the piggery?

That is tragic. I can imagine people like Jackson, Spiers and English even laughing at him.

I wouldn't leave this house if I was him.

so according to him, we are struggling to play with no fans.
somehow we manage to keep scoring without losing goals, are unbeaten, clear in the league and 2 wins from 2 in the europa groups.

am i missing something?
And beat his beloved Timmy at an empty stadium

Back