Bill Leckie: Morelos is a diddy

Leckie is a fucking wank of the highest order. What no one ... and I mean no journalist has had the ability to perceive is that Rangers have come from one place NO OTHER major football Club has experienced.

Rangers are indeed on a journey. We at least recognise that and indeed it would be churlish not to concede that. Given that our separated brethren have had a free run of league titles and an absolute spanking in the Champions League. Two wins out of 18 is the Blessed Brendans record ... and one of them was with fucking Liverpool.

They may say this journey was self inflicted. I'd argue that as well. But that is for another day.

Nevertheless for a match that he has no concern over and more so Rangers the fat "Match.com" applicant sure earns his corn writing about it.

Maybe he got "caught in the rain" and went home for a "quiet night with a rom com DVD" wearing his "casual jeans and converse". Given where the match was played yesterday it wouldn't surprise me if it was "Three Men and a Baby".

Prrrrrick.

I'd lay off the dating site patter, if you've been on Tinder then let he who is without sin.

The Old Rev was betrothed to Mrs Walker long before this new fangled stuff came out like Tinder, but if he wasn't, he'd have been all over it. When it come to your Jam, stick to whatever works. In the end, it's all about results.

Love it. Absolutely love it.

Make no mistake bears and bearettes, we tore up the script yesterday.

The headlines and articles were already written. We were supposed to be cannon fodder.

They were foaming at the mouth about giving us a doing. Their cheerleaders were ready to proclaim their "invicibles".

To each and every one of you.

GET IT RIGHT UP YOU

55 is going to melt your heads.

McNee must be for the off soon, Leckie knows, and wants to corner that particular market.

You've got the figure and B.O. for it Bill.

Dear Bill,

You are a football journalist yet never write about football.
I don’t know what you think about the game in general(other than your Scottish football is shite tedium)
I have never seen you pass comment on tactical changes or provide decent criticism that isn’t all about “the bigot brothers”

You’re stuck in the past and are a wage thief in a dying industry.
Put that in your personal ads ya throbber.

Astonishing.

A young man who bullied this "invincible" defence along with their beloved simpleton of a captain and showed more desire than so many of our players in recent years and we are supposed to be hurling abuse at him because he was unlucky?

El Bufalo is a rough diamond but he never stops trying and I have no doubt he has the heart of a Ranger. He'll do for me.

Celebrating like we'd won the league, I don't think so. Maybe after watching the bheast players pretending to celebrate a one horse race for the last 5 years he thinks thats celebrating. Just wait until we win 55 all those saying the same won't know whats hit them.

What team was doing a lap of honour ?

Guys a fud

Lazy, lazy journalism.
If we had slaughtered Morelos yesterday we would have been criticised as a support for being to critical of a young striker.
So he just used plan b.

Wow. Just wow.

Journalism in this country has become little more than just trolling through hurt and anger.

I for one am gutted we didn’t bury them yest when we were the far better team. These things happen. Morelos is a kid and has all the raw attributes to be a top striker. His day will come in these games.

Gordon’s 2 saves, from Alfie and from Tav, were absolutely top drawer. Any other day that’s 2-0.

Any wonder our game is going backwards when, after a game with so much scope for praising performances of young Scottish players like McCrorie and Bates, our prominent journalists are spewing garbage like this?
It's different when they play in blue, nothing new I guess.

Great username btw

It's probably been about a decade (probably more actually) since I last read a piece by Leckie. Has his writing style improved any beyond high school grade, using shite patter like Ess Pee Ell every day? Oh, and wishing David Beckham a serious injury on the eve of one of the international tournaments starting.

What a horrible wee nasty bastard Bill Leckie is.
Imagine living your life the way these rhat bastards do.
No I can't either.
I wonder if he would be big enough to talk to any of us face to face like that expressing his views as venomously as they come across in that piece.

Leckie is a fucking wank of the highest order. What no one ... and I mean no journalist has had the ability to perceive is that Rangers have come from one place NO OTHER major football Club has experienced.

Rangers are indeed on a journey. We at least recognise that and indeed it would be churlish not to concede that. Given that our separated brethren have had a free run of league titles and an absolute spanking in the Champions League. Two wins out of 18 is the Blessed Brendans record ... and one of them was with fucking Liverpool.

They may say this journey was self inflicted. I'd argue that as well. But that is for another day.

Nevertheless for a match that he has no concern over and more so Rangers the fat "Match.com" applicant sure earns his corn writing about it.

Maybe he got "caught in the rain" and went home for a "quiet night with a rom com DVD" wearing his "casual jeans and converse". Given where the match was played yesterday it wouldn't surprise me if it was "Three Men and a Baby".

Prrrrrick.
Howlin

I would bet anything that, even if Alfredo could read what that tramp has written, he wouldn't care.

He is nonstop in the games I've seen, league top scorer and a young man who still has years to further improve his game.

Leckie who calls Rangers fans bigots but constantly shows his hate for England the dumb cant really does not do irony.

A no mark who craves our attention. Don't give him a second glance and he'll go back to his seedy little world.

There is a complaint to the PCC in that article.
It is clearly offensive to both player and to the Rangers fans who celebrated after getting a result in the ground of the team hailed as invincible By the compliant media.
The description of the Rangers fans as hate filled when they were clearly celebratory Would be seen by any reasonable man as derogatory and irresponsible comment.
As a media professional of over 30 years I know you have to show your comments are honestly held beliefs based upon sound practical evidence.
Certainly Moreles could easily sue the fat twat for describing him as a Diddy. It is clearly a defamatory comment on the performance of a professional trying to do the best in his job.
I wish players would sue journalists at times just to lay down markers that comments of this nature are unacceptable and cannot be allowed to continue without challenge.

Well he was a lot better than the £2,000,000,000,000,000 rated dembellend.
leckie is a no mark wanker and should be treated as such.

There is a complaint to the PCC in that article.
It is clearly offensive to both supplier and to the Rangers fans who celebrated after getting the results the grounds of the team hailed as invincible By the compliant media.
The description of the Rangers fans as hate filled when they were clearly celebratory Would be seen by any reasonable man as derogatory and irresponsible comment.
As a media professional of over 30 years you have to show your comments are you honestly held belief based upon sound practical evidence.
Certainly Moreles could easily sue the fat twat for describing him as a Diddy. It is clearly at the family tree comment on the performance of a professional trying to do the best in his job.
I wish players would sue journalists at science just to lay down markers that comments of this nature are unacceptable and cannot be allowed to continue without challenge.
As per usual, our club will say nothing.

I think if I ever seen ths hate filled lady's front bottom i would be tempted to smack him horrible ugly fat virgin

vader_didnt_read.gif

Shocking but not unexpected article from this sad annd sorry excuse for a journalist. He should be hauled over the coals for calling anyone, let alone the countries leading scorer, a diddy. Very professional........not.
Over to you Mr. Robertson.

There is zero football analysis in that piece of excrement.

Sensationist crap just to have a go at all things Rangers.

Sports journalism in Scotland has been nonexistent for decades.

lets not waste our time posting anymore negative p1sh from these fuds again on here.

they cant handle it and never take it on the chin, for being a massive underdog we are entitled to be proud of the team.

Now they are demanding big money signings because the no hopers stuck it to them and came out with all the credit.

I didn’t read all of Leckies piece as i couldn’t be bothered but he’s obviously missed the memo about supporting your team and the players in a game.

The irony is if Morelos was abused by the Rangers support like Leckie wants he’d be slating us for doing that as well.

He is a poor journalist who has got resort to fishing to get reactions,yeah Morelos missed two good chances but he was in the position to miss them, unlike the ''£40 million rated'' Dembele who so overated by the media in this country.......Also what is he trying to imply when he says ''weedy waft of the napper''?

He should have done better at both headers, he is certainly no diddy however
The one that hits Gordon is unlucky. A couple of inches either way and it's a goal. He may have been on his heels for the second when Tav crossed but should have done better.

That said he doesn't hide or give up. His attitude is tremendous.

I've not read Leckie's article but does he criticise Sinclair for the glaring opportunities he, thankfully, squandered in the first half.

Or is it, as per normal with "journalists" here, more xenophobic nonsense?

Wow. Just wow.

Journalism in this country has become little more than just trolling through hurt and anger.

I for one am gutted we didn’t bury them yest when we were the far better team. These things happen. Morelos is a kid and has all the raw attributes to be a top striker. His day will come in these games.

Gordon’s 2 saves, from Alfie and from Tav, were absolutely top drawer. Any other day that’s 2-0.

Any wonder our game is going backwards when, after a game with so much scope for praising performances of young Scottish players like McCrorie and Bates, our prominent journalists are spewing garbage like this?
Great post PS

I lasted about two sentences of that garbage. We all know it wasn't his best performance but what does he think we should do? Boo him? He is a young player who has had great spells and not so great times this season. He could probably do with some help and rest but he is a victim of the fact that we have nobody else. I was delighted that we continued to chant his name instead of turning on him.

There is zero football analysis in that piece of excrement.

Sensationist crap just to have a go at all things Rangers.

Sports journalism in Scotland has been nonexistent for decades.

Indeed. Leckie is incapable of understanding the nuances of such a game, let alone be able to put them down in words.

The work that Morelos put in off the ball and with his back to goal will just go straight over Billy’s salt and pepper napper.

We are genuinely being sold short in Scotland. Every other country that is passionate about football get better than this.

There is no doubt who missed the easiest chance. Scott Sinclair. Why no article about him being a diddy?

Top striker in the Country is a diddy, says a lonely wee sad man spending the holidays on his own.

The irony, celebrating a draw whilst highlighting their lap of honour, failing to mention thumb waving a scarf lovingly chucked in celebration of said draw from the stands

I must be a diddy too then for daring to support a young 21yr old who gave his all for our team despite failing to hit the net, you want us to berate him you lonely prick?

Probably the face that was most contorted with rage regarding this Glasgow derby was surely the person that penned that pile of poison.
Not understanding football is bad enough, but doing so with such vehemence and venom on a national platform reduces the entire game in Scotland to a laughing stock.
Any moron paying for this trash is being ripped off, anyone paying for it who claims to be in anyway cerebrally cognitive is simply an oxymoron of intelligence.
No matter, Leckie is stealing from you all.

Back