Bill Leckie: Morelos is a diddy

Here is the sad bit, this is as good as Leckie gets. He has been in his profession longer than Alfie has been alive and he produces an article that slags off a 21 year old guy learning his trade still, and regenerating the same bigotry & hatred spiel he has been using for the last 15 years. Great job Bill, I hope I, and Alfie never get as predictable and incompetent at my job as you are at yours. Oh and I have been at mine since you were at Primary school probably. How the great Scottish journalists must turn in their grave at the current crop of degenerates.

Second thread n a row where some so called journalist is sounding like a disgruntled scum fan on a scum fan board. The BBC one being the other.

Leckie sees himself as a maverick. A seer or sage, above the fray. Different, interesting. On some moral high-ground.
We see a small, fat, ugly, talent-less, love-lorn, sad, mentally challenged puppet.
As always, it's the perception of the many that matters. Not the loner.

big money striker?

also considering the guys age, i think leckie is needing to lay off the glue

Let me get this right the scum players did a lap of honour with there manager thumbheid was waving a scum flag above his head but Leckie has s go at our fans for celebrating
Get this right ya prick everyone was frothing at the mouth about us getting a doing but we never we played the scum off the park and don’t forget Leckie the support the bears gave there team yesterday was sensational as we have been at every away game
So get it right up you Leckie

WATP

Wow. Just wow.

Journalism in this country has become little more than just trolling through hurt and anger.

I for one am gutted we didn’t bury them yest when we were the far better team. These things happen. Morelos is a kid and has all the raw attributes to be a top striker. His day will come in these games.

Gordon’s 2 saves, from Alfie and from Tav, were absolutely top drawer. Any other day that’s 2-0.

Any wonder our game is going backwards when, after a game with so much scope for praising performances of young Scottish players like McCrorie and Bates, our prominent journalists are spewing garbage like this?

First two lines of your post nail it

Agree with all the rest. Excellent post

This is a direct response to the ridicule he received on here a few weeks ago with his Match.com profile being plastered all over FF. I suggest that must be really hurting!
Please, whoever has a copy of his profile can you upload again! it appears to be doing just the trick for
this absolute staunner.

He is a fat insignificant prick, was a tadger at school in Paisley and still is, best ignore the wankstain.

Still trying to get your hole Bill?

Never seen anyone celebrate? If anything fans where gutted we didn't win. Fs no one likes us we don't care

Wee Alfie is young and still learning and improving yet he’s a diddy.

He’s still the top scorer in the league!!!

Jealousy and hatred of all things Rangers consumes this @rsehole

Fhat rhat is a useless tool who can’t get a bird.

Hope he gets a STD off one of his online conquests.

Guys like him are that desperate for his hole he’d probably shag a barbers floor

Morelos was brilliant. Unbelievable unlucky with the first header, should have done better with the second.

But his work rate and all round game was excellent and he had more fire in the belly than a lot of ‘our own’ have had in recent season.

Only 21 too, it’s important to remember that. He only further endeared himself to me yesterday.

I like the idea that Celtic only played poorly yesterday in isolation. It's the full delusional, deflection mode of them in action.

I've watched enough of these games to know that the game normally falls down to individual duels. We were the better team because Candeias and Tav bossed Tierney and Sinclair, Wilson and Bates dominated Dembele and then Griffiths, McCrorie nullified any forward runs from their midfield and John bested Forrest. You have to earn the right to play in these games and we out fought them throughout the entire second half.

We were told constantly that their performances in Europe had to be taken into context. Yesterday we went to their shit tip without Wallace, Miller, Jack & Dorrans and fielded a starting 11 that cost less than Scott Sinclair.

Then there's their lauded manager, on millions each year and an U20's coach forced his team to play the game we wanted for the second time. It was no accident that Lustig was their most involved player yesterday.

Excellent post.

The targeting that Morelos has taken from the media tells a strong story. Whether it was that he was a dirty player (when most of his 'fouls' have come from thugs bouncing off him while trying to kick him), or that he was a diver (when one of the greatest parts of his game is that he consistently runs through fouls that would legitimately floor most players and rarely if ever gives up on a ball), or this new tactic that he's just over-rated (in spite of being Scotland's top striker and having just ragdolled the 'invincible' defence all game).

Clearly our impartial media recognise his talent and are just trying to nurture it in the way that they know best. Their fear gives me pleasure.

Or, prior to the first game, when they conjured up some bizarre story about him being a hothead who would struggle to keep himself together in a high pressure game.

Utter lies with nothing whatsoever to back it up.

The man obviously isn’t the big football fan he professes to be.
Rangers fans celebrating a draw, don’t think so everyone was gutted we didn’t win
If he can’t understand the pride fans have in a decent performance then more fool him.
Very similar scenes after Pittodrie,Murrayfield and Easter Road .
Why ridicule our support when his own St. Mirren did similar last season after a decent cup performance at the same venue.

No article slagging Sinclair who cost about 3 times Morelos and missed a couple of sitters? Or Dumbele who looked like he was towing a caravan yesterday?

The first header Morelos did absolutely everything right, got it down, to the corner, away from where the keeper is diving to. 99 times out of 100 that goes in even after hitting Gordon.

The 2nd he made a bit of a mess of, never got himself set for it so was stretching with no idea where he was in relation to the goal.

He is only 21 however, the league's top scorer, had a good game with little immediate support for much of the game yesterday and was already halfway through a league season in Finland when we signed him.

A bit of support? Nah, let's run him down with a horrible sniping article.

Or, prior to the first game, when they conjured up some bizarre story about him being a hothead who would struggle to keep himself together in a high pressure game.

Utter lies with nothing whatsoever to back it up.

Exactly. It really irritates me. There is absolutely no reason for the very clear agenda that our press have against him.

If anything, he's the sort of player most neutrals should love. A young kid who has left his country of birth and done things the hard way, working his way up in the game and smashing every opportunity he got. Even coming to us, he was meant to be a backup till he won the starting slot on merit. Plays the game hard but fair and with a smile on his face all the time. Pure gallus but not cocky. And met with challenges like his fallow spell and being dropped without whining but with winning his way back with hard work.

There is really nothing not to like. Unless it's about race or, more likely, being a Teddy Bear. Either way, it's disgusting.

Confirms to me he is a potential talent and thus he media will try to reduce his value. They failed in 2012 they keep trying to destroy our club

Yep. Bill Leckie has achieved more in life than a 21 year old kid from Columbia.

Jog on ya fat ride. And I know your reading.

He is still clearly pissed off at us for exposing his comical attempt to get a burd on that website.

Long may his hurt continue.

How can anyone expect to take anything this man writes serious. FFS he wears converse with a suit . Like almost all journalists in this country he too suffers from narcissism. His pathetic dating site entry will be another failure. He will never find anyone to love him because no one will ever love him like he loves himself . Like the other obsessed Leckie I know you are looking in so enjoy your Hogmanay sitting in a empty house friendless .

At the very least what I expect from a journalist is to have at least a modicum of knowledge on the subject matter and a bit of intelligence .This guy shows us neither.Morelas is a battler with the heart of a lion and if he hears about that river of steaming horse pish Leckie better pray he doesn't meet him on a dark night .I would say about 70% of a strikers job is getting into positions to get a shot in and this kid never hides .Morelos will do me.and is a find for his age who will only improve.
Leckie finishes of his drivel by telling us celtc we're there for the taking and will never be as weak yet we still couldn't beat them taking no account of the fact that they had a days extra prep time nor our injuries but worse ....the thick twat hasn't the gumption to realise that at the top of his article he him self says we would have won but for Morelos misses .Some people win the lottery ...this tit got lucky when the Sun decided they would go with writers of the same demograhic as its readers
Thick.

This is just another example of how low our once venerated media has fallen!
Scraping the bottom of the barrel doesn't even begin to describe it!
How so fkn sad that people now accept this kind of shit as real journalism!

Remarkable the negativity towards this lad by sections of the press. Some are trying to set the agenda that he's a hot head and a total diddy.

A 21 year old lad playing abroad who is currently the top scorer in the league. If this was a young foreigner playing for Celtic they would be raving about him and putting a huge price tag on him already.

Wow, just wow. He picks up on a youngster, the spl top scorer no less, who happened to miss a couple of chances, and makes a 2 page article about it. Seriously Leckie, if you are looking in, have a fekin word with yourself you utter ball bag

Wow, just wow. He picks up on a youngster, the spl top scorer no less, who happened to miss a couple of chances, and makes a 2 page article about it. Seriously Leckie, if you are looking in, have a fekin word with yourself you utter ball bag
There's a thing. Morelos is a young, black Colombian. Has Leckie ever written so disparagingly of a young, white Scottish player? Leckie's article has undertones of xenophobia and racism in it. What nasty piece of work he is.

1. Already had 4-0 article written.
2. Oh shìt, Rangers just bossed them.
3. Can't be seen to praise Rangers performance.
4. I know, gratuitous pop at Rangers players and fans.

Bill Leckies 30th December in 4 easy steps.

Nice to know he'll see in 2018 still hurting over yesterday.

Leckie is a Fat prick who always seems to dress in shorts and looks like a tink. His lack of female companionship has obviously addled his brain. Hopefully he reads this and realises what a sad twat we deem him to be. He’s certainly no Woodward or Bernstein. More a sad lonely poor mans Gerry McGee. At least that fat prick could look up a dictionary.

Morelos was cheered for his work rate and tenacity, which was second to none. He had a poor day in front of goal.

The leggo eater has made a career out of being shite but getting wired in.... does he get slated or lauded??

Back