Bill Leckie: Morelos is a diddy

Total effing numpty Leckie but sure I read a holiday review of Florida? Kept mentioning his wife so don’t know if he has remarried doesn’t mean he’s getting his nat king though

Certifiable proof the Scottish press and media know absolutely %^*& all about football and far less being able to spot a player than the fans do.

Worse, to see one and deny it simply out of hatred for the club he plays for, well that just being a c unt isn’t it Bill Leckie you short fat old single embarrassing loser in life.

‘’ I like wearing jeans, with converse and smart shirts’

Last edited:
I want to meet a special somebody 25-40 to share those crazy runs in the rain, share those crazy nights dodging celtc fans chucking bottles at our bus in Milan and hopefully moving on to something more like unfulfilling and disappointing sex ..... then down the line lots of crywanks and threatening texts Neil Lennon style.
a43976ebf933644e67c02e41bf9cb5dca7474b06.jpg

I think this article was after the 0-0 draw at Parkhead when Morelos played pretty well as I remember. He missed a few chances but one of them was an admittedly great save from Gordon.

Anyway, Leckie was talking shite, as usual.

You must have been dying to use that post.
Great memory, better find.

Just discussing Morelos last night in our group and then I remembered that ridiculous article. Googled it and the first hit was this thread and thought it was too good an opportunity to pass up :))

There’s a serious point, those in the SMSM have almost no knowledge on the sole subject matter on which they write and therefore base their entire careers. Their predictions testify to this.

Morelos is a superb talent, SG was at his peak the greatest football player on Earth, bringing him to Ibrox for his profile alone (and connections) made perfect sense, especially as he was willing to be cheap as he’s already worth hundreds of millions and the quid pro quo was so he could cut his teeth - Leckie, Spiers all got their thoughts on his appointment spectacularly wrong. Again.

Imagine a doctor kept getting his diagnoses wrong, or a sparky kept mis-wiring his jobs, neither would last long in their profession , but in the SMSM there is no accountability, no integrity and no standards.

The dross that write for the BBC take lack of accountability to another level, they don’t even have to worry about producing a product that anyone wants, the BBC is effectively a civil service which the tax payer funds on pain of criminal sanction.

The SMSM is both a disgrace and an embarrassment, the absence of thought and quality combined with partisan agendas is egregious. That’s why there is no future for MSN, it has hated itself to death.

The Scottish press in a nutshell - predictable and negative, and the reason sales are flatlining

I get better information from forums than these clowns
They are not flatlining, tumbling ever downward hence the recent journalists being paid off from the rhecord

Imagine a grown man, never mind a journalist, having a word like "diddy" in his vocabulary. Garbage patter like that is no doubt one the reasons why he's resorting to online dating sites in his 50s. The other being the fact he's a grotesque, fat mess of a human being.

Back