Bill Leckie web cam howler on Sky News

rs_600x600-170407101433-600.toy-story-mr-potato-head.4717.jpg

Looks like Mr Potato Head after a stroke.

Big fat dumb ugly kunt.

That was quite apt.

It was like an interpretation of one of his columns via the medium of television.

A disaster and an embarrassment!

Your trying to hard flower..

You're protesting too much big duds,
The hair cut deserves to be ridiculed, it's fuking ridiculous, as is Bill Leckie. If you are sporting similar at age 60/61, you need help,
There's a good barber/ stylist on here I could refer you to if required?

You're protesting too much big duds,
The hair cut deserves to be ridiculed, it's fuking ridiculous, as is Bill Leckie. If you are sporting similar at age 60/61, you need help,
There's a good barber/ stylist on here I could refer you to if required?

Why are you replying to me did I summon you no...now run along petal

Both of you could only come up with telling us what colour his hair is? Jeezo the guys a cretin, you can do better, going grey is hardly an insult.

Going grey isn't the end of the world mate. I'm sure there are support groups that can help you get over it :D

Oh fuk the hair police....who says you cannot have a certain haircut at 60 is it deemed not worthy fs mate he's a fukin ARSE but wtf is his hair got to do with it...

What kind of hair cut do you have mate as it sounds like you’ve the same as leckie ?

What hair cut suits fat upside down round faces !

Just looks like a complete tosser.

The cringe reading his dating profile is unsurpassed .

Even now reading it , the toes curl up and honestly I don’t think it’s possible to cringe any more . “ I have nice eyes , smile a lot , need someone to put their arms around me and say they’ve booked a nice meal somewhere “

Jesus Christ

The cringe reading his dating profile is unsurpassed .

Even now reading it , the toes curl up and honestly I don’t think it’s possible to cringe any more . “ I have nice eyes , smile a lot , need someone to put their arms around me and say they’ve booked a nice meal somewhere “

Jesus Christ

Haha! Think I was just sick in my mouth a little there!

Oh fuk the hair police....who says you cannot have a certain haircut at 60 is it deemed not worthy fs mate he's a fukin ARSE but wtf is his hair got to do with it...

You can have whatever haircut you want of course, but you have to expect to be ridiculed when you're about 60 and look like that. :D

It's similar to an old guy cutting about in skinny jeans and a sleeveless top, he would look stupid.

Back