Bill Leckie web cam howler on Sky News

AdvancedMammothHumpbackwhale-small.gif

For most people that would be a minor mistake but as it's him it's something to mock - he just can't even do the little things properly.

I think he might actually have been within the 6 year barring period of his previous sequestration at the point when he got involved with that venture.

They were taking the tax off me and pocketing it instead of paying it to the gov. The main owner was the biggest cuunt of the lot. Ex bar budda guy. And scott the chef sold his sandwich shop on great Western road to buy into it and he got everything lost haha the little coke head twat

Both of you could only come up with telling us what colour his hair is? Jeezo the guys a cretin, you can do better, going grey is hardly an insult.
Have you read his match.com profile that was found from about 10 years ago? It's pure cringe, but for some reason salt and pepper hair has stuck in my head

I highly doubt he would have referred to Andy Murray as British if he was writing about him in his bitter wee Scottish sun column rather than being on sky.
Seems a strange thing for him to do considering some of his anti English and British rants in the past.
Apparently he changes his views depending on his audience.

They were taking the tax off me and pocketing it instead of paying it to the gov. The main owner was the biggest cuunt of the lot. Ex bar budda guy. And scott the chef sold his sandwich shop on great Western road to buy into it and he got everything lost haha the little coke head twat

The AIB might be interested in Bill’s involvement in west

I highly doubt he would have referred to Andy Murray as British if he was writing about him in his bitter wee Scottish sun column rather than being on sky.
Seems a strange thing for him to do considering some of his anti English and British rants in the past.
Apparently he changes his views depending on his audience.
Correct. He's a two faced Idiot and bigot.

Jesus, for the love of god witthefuck is that hair cut all about.

Imagine a barber allowing ye to leave looking like that at his age

Back