Bill Young claiming Jordan Jones to Gers

We went for Jones last January and he was gutted it didn't go through then.

Honestly haven't seen enough of him to know how successful he'd be for us.

Does this mean it's not happening...?

Suppose if Kent's away back to Liverpool in the summer, we'll be looking for another winger. I'd be expecting better quality than Jordan Jones though.

Great news if he saying this, means it wont happen.

Jones is utter pish and were in big trouble if the manager thinks he is whats needed.

Bill will get something right one of these days!

He makes these predictions all the time and i've yet to see him get it right, not once.

Story goes Jones has attended our recent European games as guest of club

Him & Glenn Kamara of Dundee

Both bosman targets & may look to do January deal if can sign them up

Blogged it on Nov 17th

As I said just a story but there it is anyway
Really hope your wrong mate. Both are not as good as players we already have, we need far better than these 2.

Blogged it on Nov 17th

Would someone not have noticed that these two attended our recent European games? Im also fairly sure that it would be frowned upon inviting employees of other clubs to our games as guests, it would be viewed as tapping up.

Blogged it on Nov 17th

JJ was at our first European qualifier this season and the semi v Aberdeen.

I Don't think he is what we need at all. He is very effective on the counter attack but I don't see him breaking down teams with everyone behind the ball

I like him as a player but we have plenty of options on the wing especially when we have murphy to come back.

Blogged it on Nov 17th

He was at the cup game v Ayr also.

Please no. He doesn't improve us.

We have 4 decent wingers already. Albeit 2 injured with one returning really soon.

I don't think Jones would do well with us, but if he is to be signed I hope I'm wrong.

Kamara is a player I like, who has stalled a bit this season due to injury.

They'd be decent squad players I guess as a minimum.

From what I've seen from Jones he doesn't think things through and tries stupid stepovers to make himself look like Ronaldo

Blogged it on Nov 17th

Kamara is a hell of a midfielder. Exactly what we need.

Seen him play against Austria and I thought he did well enough, seen a few games this season and he looks a decent player albeit it's highlights I seen. I would take him as he wouldn't cost much and I think he has potential to become a better player if played beside better players.

We do look top heavy on wingers but when you look at the team, Kent will be going back to Liverpool, Middleton is still potential and IMHO plays better when brought on later in a game and doesn't fare to well when played from the start in most cases. Outside Middleton and Kent we have Grezda and Candeias, Grezda we are hoping he becomes the player we have been told he can go on to be and Candeias for me blows hot and cold. Candeias is a decent player and I think lately his final ball has been improving but in some games I hate to say it but his final ball has been pathetic.

I think there is a space/reason to go for him but I still feel a replacement for Ejaria and Coulibaly is the or should be the priority.

Blogged it on Nov 17th

Is it not common knowledge that Mark Allen is a big fan of Jordan Jones

We do not need wide men as midfield can't play them in often enough. Centre midfield needs attention too many backward square ball playing players in there .

Back