Billy Gilmour

I highly doubt he 'took the huff'.

He was given the opportunity of a lifetime.

Go to a top Premiership club and work with the best, or hang around up here when Pedro was in charge.
An opportunity of a lifetime for most on here would be making your debut for Rangers first team

It's a no for me if he wanted to play for Rangers he would have signed the contract offered by Rangers. Time to move on and promote our own youngsters in to the squad.

Last edited:
He will likely go on loan to an EFL club next season. I think Chelsea will spend big in the summer as they are miles off the top teams right now and need 2 or 3 star quality players so I don't see him featuring.

He is probably a bit unlucky that he is too young to really figure this year because of the transfer ban and the fact that Lampard is under no pressure - this was the season to make that breakthrough.
im with you on this one. i really dont think he will be a regular next season, at all.

talk of him being loaned to a PL team is also fantasy. he has barely featured and with the stakes so high for simply remaining in the league there are very few bottom-end teams that will take a punt on an un-tested kid.

much much much more likely to be loaned out to a championship side.

An opportunity of a lifetime for most on here would be making your debut for Rangers first team

Most on here aren't professionals.

Remember these guys have short careers and would you rather piss about at a club that was a shambles at the time (when Pedro was in charge) or go and make a fortune in the best league in the world?

these threads should be banned. they just end up with snide digs and thats not fair on his family who post on here. It's like obsessing over the bird you nearly banged at 16 who is now a top model.

He is a chelsea player and looks like he is destined for big things, but a closed subject as far as we are concerned

Fs I’m kind of sick of the constant threads on a boy who chose to leave. He went, he’s doing well, great. Move on fs

He chose to leave, there is nothing to be gained by constant weekly threads of what if etc. He hasn't done anything for first team at our club and left before he even could have.

Back