Billy Gilmour

Enclosure-Loyal

Just read that he’s out for 3-4 months following knee surgery.

Hopefully nothing serious and he is back soon as it’s clear he’s making an impact at Chelsea.

Hope the boy is ok.
I'm not for one minute suggesting this is career threatening, but at 3-4 months it must be serious, so it just goes to show fragile a football career can be.

Just some advice on how to work these forum things.

If you don’t want to read a thread, just don’t click on it.

It’s actually quite an easy system once you get the hang of it.

No need to thank me. It’s free advice for a fellow fan.

It's pathetic isn't it?
It's like anything on TV, if i have no interest on a certain subject then I move on to something that is.

Shame for the boy, was getting regular game time. Will that happen next year when Chelsea can buy again?

A real shame for him at this stage of his career, though hopefully given his age he will be well placed to make a full recovery and come back stronger.

He’s been replaced in the squad by my mates nephew. 17 year old lad called Lewis Bate. Apparently another kid with a huge future. Will be interesting to see if he gets any game time.

Just some advice on how to work these forum things.

If you don’t want to read a thread, just don’t click on it.

It’s actually quite an easy system once you get the hang of it.

No need to thank me. It’s free advice for a fellow fan.

I thought it was quite funny. Sometimes people can take the piss without being serious. That's how I read that one.

Anyways, hope the lad recovers quickly, has a great career and comes back to us on a bosman in his late 20s

Back