Birmingham recall Greg Stewart from Kilmarnock

I always liked Stewart at Dundee and he’s done well at Killie.

Might be worth a punt on a Bosman, we don’t have the same depth on the right that we have on the left. If he’s not good enough, we can move him on for a fee.

What invariably happens though is that no other club will match the wages such a player gets at Ibrox so we end up either subsidising wages at another club or reaching agreement to release them. It's not quite as straightforward as you make out.

What invariably happens though is that no other club will match the wages such a player gets at Ibrox so we end up either subsidising wages at another club or reaching agreement to release them. It's not quite as straightforward as you make out.

I guess a lot depends on what he’s on at Birmingham. I was thinking he might be a relatively low wage but you forget the Championship is just slight less bonkers than the EPL.

Is like us to sign him. He’s scored some good goals against the biggest teams in our league. If you’d have given me a choice between him and Jones I’d have gone for Stewart. I haven’t seen much of killie this season though but Stewart’s goals have been outstanding. He leads the line well. Also he’s a blue nose!

I think you have answered your own question. He is a talented boy and Birmingham obviously reckon his return to form will benefit them. They will be picking up the bulk of his salary I would assume.

When was this sent to the smelly bastards ?.

If our ain fans want to make the decision to make a trip to watch us at rugby park then that is their decision until any sort of boycott, if there is one ....is taken.

Me personally, I wouldn't take the tkts.

Docherty, Dodoo, Middleton, Hardie and half of your youth team would make great additions to most squads in this league

Hardie yes. Middleton is needed as it stands. Doc yes if he was here but again id argue we could have done with him in that run in without ejaria. Just don't think we have that big a squad yet. Dodoo - I had actually forgot that man existed

Is Stewart a bluenose?

There’s a video of him doing the rounds on a Sky Sports show being asked who his favourite SPL player was, he said Laudrup.

When asked if that showed his “true colours” he replied, “a little bit” with a smile.

Stranger things have happened.

Is Stewart a bluenose?

There’s a video of him doing the rounds on a Sky Sports show being asked who his favourite SPL player was, he said Laudrup.

When asked if that showed his “true colours” he replied, “a little bit” with a smile.

Stranger things have happened.

100% One of us

Seriously hope Forrest go for Steve Clarke, Would put the mentally challengeds in a very awkward position in the summer when the tranny leaves.

Is like us to sign him. He’s scored some good goals against the biggest teams in our league. If you’d have given me a choice between him and Jones I’d have gone for Stewart. I haven’t seen much of killie this season though but Stewart’s goals have been outstanding. He leads the line well. Also he’s a blue nose!

Agree Cloudy.

Back