Biscuit hips acting the tadger at the end of the Arsenal v Leeds game earlier

What the ever loving fcuk has happened to the mighty Arsenal? All their fans are absolutely jizzing themselves over a wee ned acting like a hard man. Embarrassing.

What the ever loving fcuk has happened to the mighty Arsenal? All their fans are absolutely jizzing themselves over a wee ned acting like a hard man. Embarrassing.
And for that they deserve to be down mid table forever. Can't believe their pathetic fans are wanking over biscuit hips acting like a twat

Arsenal are my English team and I am sick of the Tierney love-in the social media team have with him! every post is him or a photo of him, he's done nothing to deserve this. The "hard man because he wore a t-shirt in October" is embarrassing to say the least

Must think he’s a Big jock hard man down there built like the side of a fiver strutting about like Scott browns carpet fitting apprentice chest puffed like a pigeon and trying to act like he’s going to go for the Leeds boy as a coach gently places a arm across him with biscuit hips nearly greeting saying “ if he wisny hawding mhee bahck ad do you in”

Arsenal are my English team and I am sick of the Tierney love-in the social media team have with him! every post is him or a photo of him, he's done nothing to deserve this. The "hard man because he wore a t-shirt in October" is embarrassing to say the least
The guys a dick, but is a very good player. He's their top scored player today on the BBC poll as voted by the Gunners fans. He has been for several matches.
So it not just the social media crew who rate him.
I am glad he left the scum. Their defence has collapsed without him.

Can't believe they paid that amount for him, some fans saying future Captain material too. What exactly am I missing here? He's decent but should be plying his trade at Blackpool and the likes. Officially bafult.

He was one of their better players and was just calling the guy a prick for faking it and getting his team mate sent off. It was not quite Lafferty with Mulgrew but it was close I get it that we all hate Tierney but he was hardly looking for a fight.

Clearly realised the camera was on him. Another poor, timid performance from them so he thought he better act the hard man to get the fans on side. Like the short sleeve T-shirt when it’s Baltic, he’s cringeworthy.

A referee at Parkhead might have allowed Pepe to get away with a headbutt on an opponent if he'd been wearing the hoops. That was what probably annoyed Tierney. The most blatant one ever was back in 1967 when Jimmy Johnstone broke the nose of a Queens Park player (Miller Hay) in a Scottish Cup quarter final tie and got away with it.
Interesting story , MH was a teacher at Bellahouston academy I think

A plooky VL who I wish was still at Celtic when we win 55.

As an aside, says a lot about some of Arsenals fans when they are choking for him to be given the armband.

It sums up how much of a soft touch Arsenal have been for years that this gimp is considered some kind of hard man for them.

Just looked like what he is. A bitter wee green brigade wank. Still beelin about his scum team rather than his present employer.

Won't go down well here, but I have no problem with that. If Andy Halliday was defending a teammate, he'd be lauded on here.

Pepe gets a red for that today, for far more than saw Duncan Ferguson jailed for 3 months.

Just think about that all ye willing to make peace with Scottish football’s powers that be.
Thats a lot of nonsense, big Duncan was treated poorly but to say Pepe's was worse just isn't true.

His previous offences are what got him the jail, the 12 game SFA ban though was a disgrace.

Back