Biscuit hips acting the tadger at the end of the Arsenal v Leeds game earlier

Seeing that wee tadger trying to act the hard man while looking like a 13 year old boy reminded me of this John Mulaney joke

Wee fucking dafty, acting the big en for the cameras...hold me back hold me back lads!

An excuse of a human, pathetic wee choir boy who made himself look an absolute fool on national tele.

He's squaring up to one of the smallest guys on the pitch doubt he'd tried against a unit of a centre back

Actually laughed at that and was hoping a Leeds player leathered him but then it would be like hitting a defenceless wee boy.He acted like a cardboard gangster and made an absolute fool of himself.

Walking away as if he "jusst showed him". That wasn't even a confrontation. And the arsenal players pandering to him and pulling him away is embarrassing.

A referee at Parkhead might have allowed Pepe to get away with a headbutt on an opponent if he'd been wearing the hoops. That was what probably annoyed Tierney. The most blatant one ever was back in 1967 when Jimmy Johnstone broke the nose of a Queens Park player (Miller Hay) in a Scottish Cup quarter final tie and got away with it.

He's squaring up to one of the smallest guys on the pitch doubt he'd tried against a unit of a centre back
The smallest guy on the pitch held the broken nose/in a coma till Pepe got the red.
only thing wrong with teirney was, he should have banjoed the turd.
IMO.

Hilarious. He was walking away and his arms were doing their best to catch up. Classic hold me back, playing up for the cameras. Arsenal fans lap it up as he is seen to be showing passion, he will be their captain eventually when Aubameyang moves on

Pepe gets a red for that today, for far more than saw Duncan Ferguson jailed for 3 months.

Just think about that all ye willing to make peace with Scottish football’s powers that be.

A referee at Parkhead might have allowed Pepe to get away with a headbutt on an opponent if he'd been wearing the hoops. That was what probably annoyed Tierney. The most blatant one ever was back in 1967 when Jimmy Johnstone broke the nose of a Queens Park player (Miller Hay) in a Scottish Cup quarter final tie and got away with it.
That's clearly rankled with you for 53 years.:))
I'm the same never let it go.

Hilarious. He was walking away and his arms were doing their best to catch up. Classic hold me back, playing up for the cameras. Arsenal fans lap it up as he is seen to be showing passion, he will be their captain eventually when Aubameyang moves on
Meanwhile on Kerryfail street the dhims are saying "see ahts wit we need, sumday aht cares fur eh team, wish he was stull here"

Back