Biscuit Hips Taking The Biscuit

Jan Žižka

This tit is never fit.

Arsenal defender Kieran Tierney will be out for three months after dislocating his shoulder.

Scot Tierney, 22, was forced off in Monday's Premier League win at West Ham and will have surgery next week.

The injury was sustained in Tierney's third Premier League start since his £25m move from Celtic in August.

It means the left-back is a major doubt for Scotland's Euro 2020 play-off against Israel at Hampden Park on 26 March.

Tierney, whose last cap for his country was 14 months ago, had to wait until late September for his Arsenal debut after a double hernia operation in May.

football rivalry aside and not wanting those bastards to get any more money for transfer fees, it was mental of Arsenal to buy a player that had just a hernia operation which was to help fix a series of ongoing problems. surely a general rule of football recruitment is never buy an injured player, our most recent examples would be Grezda and Rossiter

I’ve no doubts that just like Lennon he will end up back there. ( The Fwather Forthter blueprint ) . Sell for big money, go and play shite or not very often then be brought back to the glitterdome on the cheap.

No chance the peados getting 25 million

100% percent the 25 million would be down to appearances each season ect!

A reckon 10 million up front and 5 million each season he plays more than 25/30 games which won’t happen. Hopefully he ends his career little fucking rat

We have all, said this for so long now, and still they went ahead, and bought him, this keeps up he will be back in Timland, in no time.
JjGY347.png

No chance the peados getting 25 million

100% percent the 25 million would be down to appearances each season ect!

A reckon 10 million up front and 5 million each season he plays more than 25/30 games which won’t happen. Hopefully he ends his career little fucking rat

Again, unless they've lied to the London Stock Exchange they got it all up front.

I’ve no doubts that just like Lennon he will end up back there. ( The Fwather Forthter blueprint ) . Sell for big money, go and play shite or not very often then be brought back to the glitterdome on the cheap.
It's a business plan, of sorts. :rolleyes:

You trolling?
Pretty sure it’s been on here a bazillion times that they got the lot up front.

Trolling? Because I don’t rush to read the numerous tarriar related threads and I’m not clued up on all the details of their transfers? Thought they were meant to be the obsessed ones. Personally I’m sick of reading about them so I give quite a few of their threads a miss.

Arsenal have been well and truly stung here. Deal spun as a huge loss to the dhims by their mhedia lapdog. The Gooners must be raging.

not sure if you are being totally serious.. really? the only reason Arsenal got Pepe is that they are paying it over 4-5 years.
Pepe cost will be £72 million massive difference! £25 million is pocket change to most epl clubs

I said at the time that I would be astounded if he passed the medical at Arsenal. 25m notes, and your every day football fan could have told you that he'd be injured more often than not.

I’m revelling in this news, no time for Arsenal now so enjoy seeing them struggle and hope they get all the bad luck going. They were cash stupid to pay £25m for an injured injury prone player and particularly stupid for paying it upfront. That and the fact one of the directors bought the shares from The Crook at Ibrox for his own power struggle when he should have alerted the Rangers supporters.

no matter the price clubs would still look to stagger the payments where possible. it's simple really.
Totally agree... but the wee buffty Tierney scooped the bheasts £25 large up front.
Hence why I think it was back n forth with Arsenal over the transfer.

Arsenal must have had some very nasty secrets.

Was there a cross-border paedophile network and were they involved?

Is 25m the price for Celtic’s silence?

I’m basing this on nothing beyond my own dark and fertile imagination.

Because 25m up front for Tierney makes absolutely zero sense.

Back