Biscuit Hips Taking The Biscuit

Arsenal get done by the old London pea and shell trick, so where's the fit and wonderful defender worth much more than 25k ?
An Arsenal spokesman said " Fackn'ell they've whipped off our Alan Whickers and gave us a right one there. " :eek:

Last edited:
This tit is never fit.

Arsenal defender Kieran Tierney will be out for three months after dislocating his shoulder.

Scot Tierney, 22, was forced off in Monday's Premier League win at West Ham and will have surgery next week.

The injury was sustained in Tierney's third Premier League start since his £25m move from Celtic in August.

It means the left-back is a major doubt for Scotland's Euro 2020 play-off against Israel at Hampden Park on 26 March.

Tierney, whose last cap for his country was 14 months ago, had to wait until late September for his Arsenal debut after a double hernia operation in May.

I listened to the Sportsound podcast from Friday 13th December.

Hartson was on it. He was saying that Rangers shouldn't fear Man U or Arsenal in the Europa League draw. When talking about Arsenal "Their back four are woeful"

So either he is classing Toerney as woeful or he isn't good enough to get into a woeful back four.

I'm sure he said Arsenal had got him cheap a few weeks ago.

(29 mins 40 seconds if anyone is remotely interested)

I really don't think scouts, managers and owners base spending £25m on tabloid newspaper articles.

The problem is that just watching a player play will not necessarily show you what the underlying issues are, or how often a player is on painkillers when playing. The selling club is unlikely to give you the full details.
The paedo press. People say scouts don't read newspapers or be swayed by them. I beg to differ.

Any examples of professional scouts reading the Scottish red tops and basing their recommendations on them?

No offence, but it just pish peddled on here.

£25 mill if targets are met and bonus triggers are pulled. No more than £12 mill likely to be passed until he comes back to his beloved Saville FC for an unheralded bargain of £4 mill and the Scottish media go into meltdown about the great business and the return of the prodigal son. Call me cynical :))

£25 mill if targets are met and bonus triggers are pulled. No more than £12 mill likely to be passed until he comes back to his beloved Saville FC for an unheralded bargain of £4 mill and the Scottish media go into meltdown about the great business and the return of the prodigal son. Call me cynical :))

“Celtic agreed to permanently transfer registration of Kieran Tierney to Arsenal Football Club for a record single amount of 25 million pounds,” the Scottish club said in a statement.

Celtic plc confirms it has agreed to permanently transfer the registration of Kieran Tierney to Arsenal Football Club for a record single amount of £25m.

“Celtic agreed to permanently transfer registration of Kieran Tierney to Arsenal Football Club for a record single amount of 25 million pounds,” the Scottish club said in a statement.

Celtic plc confirms it has agreed to permanently transfer the registration of Kieran Tierney to Arsenal Football Club for a record single amount of £25m.
Don’t buy it

like I said ..... call me cynical

Any examples of professional scouts reading the Scottish red tops and basing their recommendations on them?

No offence, but it just pish peddled on here.
None taken but I do believe that the relentless glorification of him by the media up here went some way towards his signing for Arsenal. I've no direct evidence of scouts reading red tops and deciding they want a player based on what is written but it's part of a process. Why would the fat Japanese mobilise them in the first place if it served no purpose? Not to derail anything here but he did it with Dembele and he's doing it with Edouard just now. It plants the seed and gets people talking, and again, just my opinion, I think it works with a concerted effort over a period of time.

Can you die from a dislocated shoulder?
If you’re hanging on to cliff then said arm might not be strong enough to hold you ;)

ive never been convinced that he was an emery signing. Emery was in charge of PSG when the horsed them (12-1on aggregate iirc) so must have seen close up that teirney wasn’t worth £25m

Don’t buy it

like I said ..... call me cynical

Fair enough, the PLC made an announcement on the Stock Exchange and it was reported on by Reuters.

If you don't buy that there's not much anyone can do about it.

I'm going to assume you won't buy it when it's in their 2020 Audited accounts as well.

None taken but I do believe that the relentless glorification of him by the media up here went some way towards his signing for Arsenal. I've no direct evidence of scouts reading red tops and deciding they want a player based on what is written but it's part of a process. Why would the fat Japanese mobilise them in the first place if it served no purpose? Not to derail anything here but he did it with Dembele and he's doing it with Edouard just now. It plants the seed and gets people talking, and again, just my opinion, I think it works with a concerted effort over a period of time.

That's what I said.

It might get people looking, it doesn't get them buying.

You might be interested in a car, look at it and test drive it because it is advertised. You wouldn't pay £25k for it based on the adverts though.

Fair enough, the PLC made an announcement on the Stock Exchange and it was reported on by Reuters.

If you don't buy that there's not much anyone can do about it.

I'm going to assume you won't buy it when it's in their 2020 Audited accounts as well.
You assume correctly

If you’re neutral and keep been told to look at someone’s good points subliminally then that’s what you do and not necessarily see their bad points. That’s what the press do hype up their attributes enough to hide their flaws.

How Arsenal came to the decision that humanoid piece of glass was worth investing £25m in I'll never know.

Did they not do a single bit of research on him and his injury history?

No chance the peados getting 25 million

100% percent the 25 million would be down to appearances each season ect!

A reckon 10 million up front and 5 million each season he plays more than 25/30 games which won’t happen. Hopefully he ends his career little fucking rat
They got it in one go.

A very strange decision from Arsenal.

Would be worth about half what they paid for him if he had no history of injury problems.
Is it incomprehensible that lord Dermot Desmond and his dodgy pals, who are Russian and Dermot has links to dodgy Lithuanian banks managed to do a back door deal for cash to get money in to the great unwashed ???

How did he dislocate his shoulder? I may be going against the grain here but it may just have been bad luck or a bad challenge.

Btw I don't like the wee plooky retard, I think he was way overpriced, Arsenal were mental to pay that money and he does appear injury prone

Overplayed and over trained to beef up
No matter what the tramps played a blinder in the off loading of him, it hurts to admit ti

He is indeed a biscuit man but Arsenal were fooled into believing he was a 'cracker'.

It's the way I tell 'em.

Arsenal have been well and truly stung here. Deal spun as a huge loss to the dhims by their mhedia lapdog. The Gooners must be raging.
Not according to Hartson, Arsenal got him on the cheap?

This tit is never fit.

Arsenal defender Kieran Tierney will be out for three months after dislocating his shoulder.

Scot Tierney, 22, was forced off in Monday's Premier League win at West Ham and will have surgery next week.

The injury was sustained in Tierney's third Premier League start since his £25m move from Celtic in August.

It means the left-back is a major doubt for Scotland's Euro 2020 play-off against Israel at Hampden Park on 26 March.

Tierney, whose last cap for his country was 14 months ago, had to wait until late September for his Arsenal debut after a double hernia operation in May.

Someone at Arsenal has took a brown envelope on that deal from Corrupt FC

I couldn't give a toss about the wee lady's front bottom, but, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a heavily weighted appearance clause. So the less games the better.

How did he dislocate his shoulder? I may be going against the grain here but it may just have been bad luck or a bad challenge.

Btw I don't like the wee plooky retard, I think he was way overpriced, Arsenal were mental to pay that money and he does appear injury prone
There was an article in paper about a week ago saying he hadn’t been played much and an ongoing shoulder injury was one of the reasons.

A couple of days later against West Ham he got involved in a tussle with the big striker Antonio at a corner who just out muscled in and got his arms tangled up.

Wiki stats say that.
1. Anyone can edit wiki
2. Wiki only counts league games anyway

He’s got around 180 club appearances and 12 senior international caps. Don’t know how many youth internationals he played after his first team debut but even if he didn’t play any.
190 odd appearances by a boy who’s just turned 22 isn’t the stats of someone who’s injury prone
All young players get injuries while they adapt to first team football. People on here seem to over exaggerate his because he went for big money

To put it into context, his stats are almost identical to Barisic who is 5 years older

Someone at Arsenal has took a brown envelope on that deal from Corrupt FC
A prominent Arsenal fan soon to be ex Leader of the Labour Party just happened to be on a flight to Romania the following evening with his wife and some jolly craicsters. Then coincidentally found himself enjoying some hospitality at a Champions League qualifier alongside his republican buddies. Just saying!!

Back