Bishopton

I didn't notice the owner say anything on Thursday, at first I thought they were in waiting this Dargavel Emerald CSC bus I've heard bout, and I thought the bar service was very patch at best - the bigger lad hasn't got a clue!

I didn't like the TV placements, although I'm considering going back tonight, has the larger TV been put on the wall like someone told me yet?

I'll avoid Sunday as am unsure of the clientele - Bishy was always blue so this is the first time I'd had to second think it.
Here just now and big TV back on wall mate.

Are they showing the Motherwell game on Sunday with a 12pm kick off?

I'll prob be in for the Hibs game anyway

they usually would , however new owners so unsure mate

Going to stop with this drivel.

Both the Feyenoord game and the cup final the place has been stowed to the rafters with Rangers fans. Was the same with the YB game before the renovation.

They are business men. They arent going to cut off such a huge revenue stream to appease a handful of Celtic fans in the area. There was a wee table of about 5 of them in on sunday and I think they even buggered off at HT.

You seem to be actively trying to put people off from going.

Going to stop with this drivel.

Both the Feyenoord game and the cup final the place has been stowed to the rafters with Rangers fans. Was the same with the YB game before the renovation.

They are business men. They arent going to cut off such a huge revenue stream to appease a handful of Celtic fans in the area. There was a wee table of about 5 of them in on sunday and I think they even buggered off at HT.

You seem to be actively trying to put people off from going.
i was being genuine, i don't know if they would open the pub earlier than normal on a sunday.....

I used to live in Bishopton 40 something years ago. Used to go into a pub on the main road through which sold Belhaven seem to remember it was called the Golf Inn - am I imagining it ?
It was Bellhaven Old Fashioned, I think it was called and it was the strongest beer you could get in Scotland back in the 70's, absolute rocket fuel. we used to get the train up from the Port as a teenager just to try it

It was much better than I thought it would be, full to the rafters with bears, I will be back on the 29th. Bishy is blue.

It was Bellhaven Old Fashioned, I think it was called and it was the strongest beer you could get in Scotland back in the 70's, absolute rocket fuel. we used to get the train up from the Port as a teenager just to try it
It was the golf inn, used to sell titanic wreckage and old peculiar on draft.

i just assumed different as the skyne opens later on sunday , apologies

Sorry for coming across rude. It's just that it is literally right beside my house. I live up the street beside it. Cannot bear the thought of it becoming a tarriar slop house. It would be enough to make me move house!

Bishopton Inn was blue, blue, blue tonight.

Apart from the big smelly lady's front bottom that came in trying to be magnanimous in defeat.

He'll know who he is. Dressed in black. Bald head. Fat and uneducated.Jeezus. That could be anyone of thousands of them.
Too right.

Back