Bit of pressure on Timmy to win tomorrow

Have you ever posted anything positive about Rangers?Serious question ?
Yuppp many times and will do so when they deserve praise, today thou isn’t one of those times. Make no apologies for being one of those everything’s fine let’s bury or heads in the sand type supporter

Going by there recent they will win by 3/4 goals and will be the best thing since sliced bread … until there next away game.

They won't like that either. If Dundee Utd put the effort they did against us in they might sneak something. Celtic cannot handle anyone having a go at them. As bad as our defence is they are still worse - Utd got at them they'll get some joy. The bow down, which is also a good chance will happen, they'll fold and lose easily.
To be fair their manager proved against our management team, that he is a lot more than a mod in a suit. Going to that stadium smartly dressed should instil a “struthian influence” of discipline to succeed through adversity

Would be great if they lost but no matter how bad they are they can always get a home win.I would happily accept them drawing

They're at home.

They'll likely win by 4 or 5 goals and they'll be great again until the next away game.
To be fair they were drawing against Ross county at home until a wicked deflection in the 70th minute roughly which then made county open up and ended up being comfortable. That deflection doesn’t happen and they potentially draw that game. I reckon utd might just make them sweat tomorrow.

To be fair they were drawing against Ross county at home until a wicked deflection in the 70th minute roughly which then made county open up and ended up being comfortable. That deflection doesn’t happen and they potentially draw that game. I reckon utd might just make them sweat tomorrow.
If it’s still 0-0 around 60 mins, it gets very interesting

the thing they have going for them is,they seem to have goals from various sources throughout their team no matter who plays, that will get them by in most domestic home fixtures,

the thing they have going for them is,they seem to have goals from various sources throughout their team no matter who plays, that will get them by in most domestic home fixtures,
They’ve so far beaten the bottom three teams in the league at home, Dundee Utd are good at passing and moving, making runs in behind and attack well, it won’t be straightforward for them.

Dont fancy them to drop tomorrow, however over the next five/six weeks they have Aberdeen, Hibs and Motherwell away, and St Johnstone at home.

I'll be disappointed if we aren't at least 8 points ahead after thet lot...

I think they’ll keep up the O’Jekyll and O’Hyde act, another easy win at the Piggery while struggling away.

Dundee United just need to be organised and match the runs. OK its easier said than done but don't give anything away cheap and they will have a chance.

The tims are down to their bare bones and with leverkusen on Thursday it's a big week for them

We took three points today so I can sit back and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Out for a spot of lunch tomorrow, few drinks, North London derby then the last day of the Ryder Cup.

I won’t pay attention to the Celtic match. Dropped points would make this weekend even better.

True Übermeister, but they are at home against Deedun Untied so I wont get my hopes up. Best we can hope for is that they struggle to score with their injury list.

It’s an astonishing set of home fixtures that avoid all the top six sides just like the astonishing set that avoided all the away ones also in the opening fixtures

In all the years of following Rangers we’ve never had this …

The “ Random Computer “ has sure shone kindly on their new manager but it didn’t work out like they hoped for

They’re in a lose-lose situation. If they beat them 10-0 it proves nothing, they’ve already skelped teams at home but if they don’t win then Ange’s job is on the line in the following domestic fixtures.

It’s some laugh B-D

I don’t think for a minute that Charlie Mulgrew and the rest of the former hooped horrors will be trying too hard tomorrow!!

if Dundee Hibs can hold the game until the 60th minute, they've got a chance

expect them to bend over though, just like the sheep next week to give them a win away for once

I hope a draw but no one can do anything against them at pedo land apart from us 5-0 scum.

Edit: A bit of reverse psychology worked there B-)

Last edited:
Regardless of the result tomorrow they are closer and closer to collapse.

Turnbull, Rogic and Mccarthy are all chronically unfit and they simply need to keep playing 90 minutes and 3 games a week.

They will get injured or just be running on empty in about a month imo.

They seem better setup at home going by the season so far so not expecting them to drop many home points this season against lesser clubs

You have to wonder what dropped points tomorrow would do to them. Despite having a historically bad start to their season there are still many in their ranks backing their manger claiming that there’s “progress” and he’s been hampered by the board/referees/bad luck. With the games they have coming up as well we might start to see some tim on tim fighting.

Back