Bit of pressure on Timmy to win tomorrow

Bayern lev on thursdsy i had £50 on -1 off them it might be a cricket score im going on again they are so bad its simpley lovley.

They are actually so bad it was like watching them under Lennon from Novemeber onwards last year, acres of space everywhere for utd and guys dead on their feet. If we can click into gear and start playing football we could have fun this year.

The problem for Timmy is that the Edinburgh clubs will now smell blood near them. Particularly when observing the SPFL table. Aberdeen away after an annihilation at the hands of Leverkusen, is fraught with negative outcome.
It could be a game of , which manager wants to extend their stay of execution ?
Here comes the anarchy …..

Just reminding people, there are 3 possible outcomes to a football match and 2 of them are catastrophic for “that team” right now
I got a notification because someone like this post.

So gonna bump it.

Don't remember who, but another poster made the same point at 1 1 in first half.

When Rangers already have a 6 point lead it doesn't matter if they draw or lose. All that matters is they don't win. A draw is as bad as a defeat

Last season they dropped 22 points in draws and only 15 in losses

Their manager getting laughed at on Bbc Scotland, starting to turn on him now. Also he said they could’ve scored 4 or 5, but on radio saying utd also could’ve scored 4 or 5. Another couple of bad results and I could really see him getting chased out the door already.

An
The problem for Timmy is that the Edinburgh clubs will now smell blood near them. Particularly when observing the SPFL table. Aberdeen away after an annihilation at the hands of Leverkusen, is fraught with negative outcome.
It could be a game of , which manager wants to extend their stay of execution ?
Here comes the anarchy …..
Another draw I reckon.

I got a notification because someone like this post.

So gonna bump it.

Don't remember who, but another poster made the same point at 1 1 in first half.

When Rangers already have a 6 point lead it doesn't matter if they draw or lose. All that matters is they don't win. A draw is as bad as a defeat

Last season they dropped 22 points in draws and only 15 in losses
I liked it. Also predicted them not winning days ago. I think DU will finish fourth. Good side. Missing a top striker.

As a long time reader who usually flies under the radar on FF, I remember last season every time a young and bullish fan posted suggesting Rangers would win the league or Celtic might drop points that we had to shout them down. This was tempting fate. Tav and Stevie G might read FF and take the game too lightly. Or the gods of bad juju might look unfavourably upon us and ensure we lost.

So is everyone else like me raging that the clubs "official media partner" were putting two fingers up to mount Olympus and suggesting that the might Roarcelona might not win every game if we dared utter the suggestion?

Or is that all a load of bollocks? ;)

I thought they would win comfortably.

I see them as a good home team but an awful away team so expected them to run up a cricket score against Dundee Utd.

Have to say I was impressed with how Dundee Utd played, good passing and movement which I didn’t expect.

Have to say Fuchs in their midfield really looks dynamite, would be superb in a 3 midfield in a Rangers shirt.

It's early but if we were already 6 points behind them after just 7 games having also lost to them, I would be concerned. They have a wafer thin squad which can't absorb injuries.

You would think over the course of a season it will as usual be us and them top 2. But I get the feeling they may struggle to a second place finish and it's not beyond possibility to finish lower if they have many major injury and suspension issues.

Granted we have hardly been flying either, but we're still managing despite the fact we have major injury issues across multiple areas. We're still top of the league, and still 6 points ahead of them.

I can only see us getting stronger in the following weeks. Whatever is the cause of less than top form will be ironed out. Injuries will clear up. We will be stronger but I see them being no better than they are now.

I thought they would win comfortably.

I see them as a good home team but an awful away team so expected them to run up a cricket score against Dundee Utd.

Have to say I was impressed with how Dundee Utd played, good passing and movement which I didn’t expect.

Have to say Fuchs in their midfield really looks dynamite, would be superb in a 3 midfield in a Rangers shirt.
Seems Harkes is a key player for them? I "watched" the game on flashscore. And the guy in the paedo uniform in the pub who sunk further and further into the table while staring at his phone. So I don't really know who played well individually. Great game though. ;)

How is a lot of this a surprise to them. Have they upgraded any player in the last 2 seasons? I don’t think they have. We’re comparing this to Warburton and Pedro but if either of them had the squad Celtic had and then the money Ange is he would they have been as bad??

Back