Bizarre comment from Andy Walker

This guy is far worse than Provan, Crocker, even Sutton.

He's snide about everything he does, tries to hide his bitterness but you just know deep down he's seething and brimming with hatred.

Walker, like Nicholas, is thick as pig shit. His opinion counts for very little across the footballing world. Sky keep him on just to hear what utterly ridiculous shite he can come away with about Rangers to grab some attention.

I can't actually remember the last time I really took note of anything Andy Walker said, he's that irrelevant.

Grated my tits listening to his drone monatone
voice. The pain he was in as we cantered to victory & Crocker too. Should never be allowed to commentate on our matches.

I've cancelled my Sky partly due to it being a fortune but I will not miss Crocker, Walker or Jim White in the slightest! Crocker and Walker will every team we play to beat us and are deflated when it doesn't happen.

Claimed the first penalty was, quote, "SO controversial"
O8h8r9n.gif

Man is a moron.was great last week to see boyd challenge him.what a difference now that boyd is not on kilmarnocks books if only others would do the same.halliday today saying motherwell should have had a pen and ours were not

Walker, once a tim......

Crocker is a boring commentator, repeats himself all day long and harps on about history when it is against the Rangers. Allegiance to the mentally challengeds is so blatant.

He was fukin gutted when Sasa left and he could remind us all that he was signed by PLG!

Cross into the box. No Rangers player to attack the ball. Walker chips in with Rangers not wanting to get forward, Davis, Arfield and Kamara making sure they don’t lose.

It was 3-0 with about 20 mins to go ya dick:oops:
thank god for vpn's and rangers tv

If you listed all Walkers bizarre comments you'd have a record breaking thread. The man's a rocket.

Tbh I don't mind him being a tramp, I don't mind him being pro-tramp.

I can even stand him being anti-us but his dishonesty is boundless and he is taking a wage under false pretences.

The bottom line is, we had the chance to bury this c_unt with his hypocrisy and double standards with the cheer up Kris Boyd/Stevie Clarke farce. We could have hung his and the west of Scotland filth psyche out to dry. As per, we body swerved the entire episode.

We are to blame for this nugget still being involved in Rangers games.

I’m not sure if it was the free kick the OP was talking about but Walker bizarrely shouted “Look, at his feet, look at them! So fast, that’s brilliant” when Carson made a save.
What a truly bizarre man.

Another comment that Walker made that annoyed me yesterday was re Morelos. At some point, after yet another Motherwell clogger fouled Alfredo (there were a series of fouls on him), Walker chose to make the point that Alfredo would have to be careful about his temper, that he had a history of reacting and that he needed to stay in control. Now, I know that Alfredo has to manage his reactions better but at no point did Walker choose to point out that Motherwell were targeting him, committing a series of fouls on him and that the referee should be taking action against the perpetrators. Nope, all of Walker’s focus was on Alfredo and his potential reaction rather than on those committing the fouls. Grrrr....

Back