Black and Orange Training Top Available Online

I bought mine yesterday as well :) after ordering the wrong size the first time round - the sizing is a bit all over the shop.

Wanting one of the half zip tops. Anyone know what the sizing is like? Going by the chart they look to be made quite big?

Wanting one of the half zip tops. Anyone know what the sizing is like? Going by the chart they look to be made quite big?
I got advised on here to go one size up for the grey train top last year and it was too big.Then bought the blue training top in my usual size and it fitted fine.

I bought the full-zip and a medium is true to size for me. As are the past two seasons' home tops. If I was buying anything online then I'd just assume that all jackets/jumpers/t-shirts are made to fit the same 'medium' body shape.

I did try the small full-zip on in the shop and I was probably pushing my luck (I'm 6ft and slim-ish build). The sleeves were too short although I probably could've got away with the chest/waist.

Hope that helps!

It’s not - my home top is XXL and fits more than fine ... ordered the 3XL half zip thinking a bit bigger than the home top and it didn’t even look at me.

The sizing is a bit all over the place tbh.

I went one size up for the training top and it's a bit too big, went my normal size for the home and away tops, one fits perfectly, other is too tight.
I'd try on in the store if I was you :)

Great, one Black/Orange zip top and one black away top in the post, that’s me sorted for Rotterdam

I would say they are quite a skinny fit for the want of a better word.

I got a medium where I would probably normally take a large but the medium was spot on.

I got as far as placing the order the last time they had them on. Only to get a cancellation email and full refund a few days later as they had gone out of stock. Hopefully get it this time haha.

just purchased mine a 1 each for my kids,wee christmas present for them ,be worn boxing day
been looking online for ages

Anyone advise on what the sizing is like for this?

796-492.jpg

Beauty!

Thanks chaps. Been waiting for the adult black and orange coaches top to be in stock for a while!

Available in store at St Enochs aswell in kids and adult sizes.

Small amounts will be available at the Pop Up Store @ The Louden Tavern at tonight’s game as well. @Robert Marshall

The xl always sells out rapidly,why if they know this don't they order more ffs given it's always sold out as soon as it comes in, been trying for months to get the black and orange 1/4 zip top, absolute shambles.

I was thinking of getting a couple of these for Christmas presents. Will they sell out quickly? I might need to buy them soon ?

I went one size up for the training top and it's a bit too big, went my normal size for the home and away tops, one fits perfectly, other is too tight.
I'd try on in the store if I was you :)
Bought the half zip in St Enoch yesterday morning.......I`m between XL and XXL depending on the manufacturer....got to say this is among the smallest XXL I`ve tried on anywhere... I`d definitely take the advice of @strathavenbear and try it on if you have the opportunity.
Brillyant looking piece of kit though......

If anyone is after the short sleeved black training top in XL, i've got a spare one. Unworn/still tagged.

Back