Blackpool admin - rumour

Porty_true_blue

Apparently away to go into admin on Monday and take -12 deduction putting them into the relegation zone. 33/1 to be relegated with some bookies. Don't know how true this is but maybe worth a fiver

The Receivers have been called it, was a matter of time as the Oystons want to screw them over (the fans) one last time.

As detailed in today's Blackpool Supporters' Trust (BST) column, written by vice-honorary president Tim Fielding, the legal team of Valeri Belokon are considering appointing a Court Receiver to realise the £25m debt the Latvian is still owed by Owen Oyston.

Were this to happen, this would be an unprecedented move in English football and would involve a lot of uncertainty, involving the potential threat of a 12-point deduction by the EFL.

There is also likely to be a discussion over whether or not boycotting fans should return if or when a Receiver is brought in. BST, in conjunction with Tangerine Knights and Muckers Supporters' Group, agree that fans ought to consider this carefully before a general consensus is agreed upon.

Their statement reads: "As you will all have seen from the BST article in today’s Gazette on the impact of the appointment of a Court Receiver at our club, we seem to be moving towards the end game for the Oyston regime. "It also seems highly likely that there will be periods of uncertainty in the coming weeks/months as to what is happening and how this impacts upon the ongoing ethical boycott/NAPM stance we’ve maintained up to now. "Yesterday evening representatives from the three fans' groups met to discuss the issue and agreed that were a Court Receiver to be appointed it would be crucially important that we fully understand the terms of any receivership before any recommendation can be made to our members and the fanbase generally as to whether the boycott should continue or be lifted and if so, on what terms. "

As the BST article makes clear, such a decision can only be properly made once we have the relevant facts and must not be taken prematurely. "All three fans' groups are committed to working together to ensure that the facts as we receive them are presented to you all with as much clarity as possible so as to ensure that together we can make the right decision for ourselves and the future of Blackpool FC. "Over the last four to five years we’ve all been part of an unprecedented campaign against the Oystons' ownership of our club. What’s important now is that when we return (and we will) that we do so in the same way we have boycotted – TOGETHER."

Read more at: https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/...-potential-impact-of-court-receiver-1-9532125

Would be 4 points from getting out of the relegation zone with a game in hand.

Feel for their fans, they have treated disgracefully by the b***ards that run that club

Bled them dry

Our situation was different, however the situation at that club is arguably worse.

£40m + paid out to Oyston Companies, Deliberately rubbing the fans face in the fact they were asset stripping and taking out millions, so many disgusting acts publicly done to humiliate the fans over the years.

I never realised that they were boycotting. I think they played Sunderland recently and there were more away fans than home, which the SKY dude said. It's a shame as you wonder how many boycotting fans will not actually go back despite what happens.

Does going into admin that mean we can look towards scooping up their defender that was linked with us for next to nothing?

Our situation was different, however the situation at that club is arguably worse.

£40m + paid out to Oyston Companies, Deliberately rubbing the fans face in the fact they were asset stripping and taking out millions, so many disgusting acts publicly done to humiliate the fans over the years.
Any idea how much the Oystons put in over the years??

My auld mans cousin is a season ticket holder and was previously involved with their Trust.Absolute clusterfuck down there.

The guy that's got Fleetwood Town is a dodgy c**t too.

Any idea how much the Oystons put in over the years??

I genuinely don't think they have.

Most of the money Belekon invested was used for running and upgrades.

The training ground hasn't been touched in about 25 years,

As soon as the parachute payments came in it was all taken out and put in oyston's other companies.

I genuinely don't think they have.

Most of the money Belekon invested was used for running and upgrades.

The training ground hasn't been touched in about 25 years,

As soon as the parachute payments came in it was all taken out and put in oyston's other companies.
Football clubs are stalked by total cnuts. Defences against these types of owners need to be found.

Football clubs are stalked by total cnuts. Defences against these types of owners need to be found.

They have revelled in it.

Some of the stuff, from a footballing fan point of view is sickening that they have done

Does going into admin that mean we can look towards scooping up their defender that was linked with us for next to nothing?
I'd hope, given everything we've been through, we'd pay a fair price for the lad if it happened (provided it wasn't going to Oyston).

We were linked to one of their defenders, Curtis Tilt, not long ago. I wonder if we might stick in a wee £50k bid on the back of this.....

Amazing the fans on here jumping on the betting after what we went through.

Will you be hoping for them to go through hell so you can get 100 pounds?

You think by taking the moral high ground and refusing to bet that you will save Blackpool?

The amount of money bookies take from regular punters, I have no issue in people trying to get some back, especially when by doing so has no bearing on the outcome!

Trying to win a few quid on information is different to praying for the demise of a football club. If it happens then it won’t be because I stuck a tenner on it.

The bookies take enough of me for me to want to get one over on them anyways.

If they go down I'll be onto more than a ton,if they don't then good on them. It's nothing personal.

You think by taking the moral high ground and refusing to bet that you will save Blackpool?

The amount of money bookies take from regular punters, I have no issue in people trying to get some back, especially when by doing so has no bearing on the outcome!
Of course it wont save Blackpool but what it does is, Is we have Rangers fans hoping Blackpool get fuked. The same fans the get furious about other fans that hoped we would get feked.
Double standards,no?

Absolute sympathy for the Blackpool supporters looking on as the Club they love is being destroyed in front of their eyes.
I would like to think they may be someone decent out there who has the interests of the club and the support first.
Really hope it works out for Blackpool.
The guy Belekon actually won his case against Oyston. He is due something like £30m but in another horrible twist Belekon doesn't pass the "fit and proper person" test and can't get paid out under English league rules

Of course it wont save Blackpool but what it does is, Is we have Rangers fans hoping Blackpool get fuked. The same fans the get furious about other fans that hoped we would get feked.
Double standards,no?

It's more about placing a sensible bet. Of course nobody wants to see a team get shafted like we were, but you bet on circumstances you feel may happen.

Back