Blackpool admin - rumour

It's more about placing a sensible bet. Of course nobody wants to see a team get shafted like we were, but you bet on circumstances you feel may happen.
Did you bet on the Tim's to beat us last season,that was circumstances that might happen

Was oystons father not the highest paid person in football at one point? I cant remember the full details but im sure he earnt over £20million in one season. I feel so sorry for the fans.

Once the Oystons go back then most will return.

Every game there’s a good couple of thousand OUTSIDE protesting who then don’t go in. They also take a couple thousand away to games because the ones who boycott home games go to the away games.

Bloody hell, that's a fair amount of activists. Good on them, hopefully they get their club back and can return.

Bloody hell, that's a fair amount of activists. Good on them, hopefully they get their club back and can return.
Best of British to them.
After what we went through we can wish nothing but goodwill upon them.

Unless of course money is your God and your first thought is to put cash on them being relegated.

'Mon the Pool.

I had a season ticket for a year because I buy stuff when I’m drunk. Used it three or four times and then used to give it to guys on here to use.

(£189 for a season ticket when they were in the Championship).

If you get the chance to see them play away - last season in League Two was good because Carlisle was closest - go, it’s amazing. They take thousands and spend most of the game chanting about Oyston.

I never realised that they were boycotting. I think they played Sunderland recently and there were more away fans than home, which the SKY dude said. It's a shame as you wonder how many boycotting fans will not actually go back despite what happens.

Was at the game yeah Sunderland made up most of the 11k crowd

Spoke to a couple of those handing out a leaflets and as @Sasa says most will return

Been to loads of the seasiders games, really hope the owner gets his comeuppance, he deserves any grief that comes his way.

Of course it won’t change their destiny.
My point is folk will be hoping the go down but st the same time time they’ll be raging with folk that hoped we went down,
For me that’s a contradiction
It depends on the situation. I actively follow another league 1 club and I would be happy to see them go down because it reduces the chances of my club going down. That doesn't mean I would like to see them go out of business but that's life at the lower ends of the tables. I dare say that there are many fans of other clubs near the bottom of league one hoping the same and I would bet none of them would want Blackpool to go out of business either.

From a Rangers point of view it's not something we normally ever have to worry about but in the many years of following Accy Stanley I have had more worries about staying in the league than winning anything. They have come close to going out of business on more than one occasion so I also know what if feels like.

Anyone with hills at 25/1

Take the cashout (in my opinion). They are buying the bet back off you at just over 2/1.

Still bookies out there 5/1 6/1 which is much more realistic.

Theyve decided they cant take any more on it and the traders absolutely slashed the price presenting everybody thats on with opportunity.

Double check incase they change price, currently 7/4.

Anyone with hills at 25/1

Take the cashout (in my opinion). They are buying the bet back off you at just over 2/1.

Still bookies out there 5/1 6/1 which is much more realistic.

Theyve decided they cant take any more on it and the traders absolutely slashed the price presenting everybody thats on with opportunity.

Double check incase they change price, currently 7/4.
Your correct.
But that’s no fun!
:D

I’m really not - you are. Unless you see me doing a rain dance chanting ‘Blackpool must die, Blackpool must die’ then you should take it at face value that it is an emotionless attempt to win some money off a bookie who has taken a few quid off me tonight.
I had £20 on us to win against Celtic at 11/4
I really felt sorry for the beggars when my bet came up.
Is there not a “death pool” in the lounge?
Waiting on folk to peg it.

If there is, who cares?

Amazing the fans on here jumping on the betting after what we went through.

Will you be hoping for them to go through hell so you can get 100 pounds?

%^*& off wae this pish. "Remember what we went through" aye I remember no lady's front bottom gave a %^*& about what happened to us either. You're must jumping on the keys feel sorry bandwagon.

The guy Belekon actually won his case against Oyston. He is due something like £30m but in another horrible twist Belekon doesn't pass the "fit and proper person" test and can't get paid out under English league rules
The courts have ordered Oystons to pay Belekon £25m, I don’t think League rules have any bearing on this.

%^*& off wae this pish. "Remember what we went through" aye I remember no lady's front bottom gave a %^*& about what happened to us either. You're must jumping on the keys feel sorry bandwagon.
Totally agree.
Nobody gave a flying f**k, everybody apart from bears had the popcorn out and bet the likes of Killie winning at Ibrox iirc.
Struggling to put a coupon on today in case the team that loses are upset.

Utter
Utter
Bullshit.

Not really sure how an individual betting on Blackpool getting relegated is going to help or hinder them as a club?

20/1 is worth a punt.

Hahaha Of course no one in Scotland gave a fek about us, And neither did we look for sympathy
Totally agree.
Nobody gave a flying f**k, everybody apart from bears had the popcorn out and bet the likes of Killie winning at Ibrox iirc.
Struggling to put a coupon on today in case the team that loses are upset.

Utter
Utter
Bullshit.
Get on you mate,The guy who bets on the tims to win. Are you happy when your bets come up!

Worst owners in British football and that takes some serious doing.

Sadly it's gone on so long now that it's got farcical. The owners are so severely bitter it seems they take delight in allowing the situation to go on and on, like Ashley they see it as a game.

A good video here from 2015, they took 38M from the club and put it in other companies and then had the balls to say they run the club well and are financially sound thanks to those connections.

Back