Blackpool away sales open to 1313 and above .

It’s an away game mate, nobody will Be in their designated seat really
I was meaning going in together mate in regards to the turnstiles or areas of access if any one has been and knows how it’s set out, I go to away games lol, it’s just the entry point I am worrying about , a maybe should have specified that a wee bit more.

I was meaning going in together mate in regards to the turnstiles or areas of access if any one has been and knows how it’s set out, I go to away games lol, it’s just the entry point I am worrying about , a maybe should have specified that a wee bit more.
In the unlikely event that you have different stands/turnstiles then I'm sure someone would swap. Should have no problem.

If you are in the same stand you can meet up inside.

anybody know what blackpool requirement means on mygers when trying to buy a ticket.
If you have it you can buy a ticket if you don't then you can't

It was added for those that registered who had more than 1313 points I think it was

Didn't realise you have to register for away friendlies but the ticket can be put in my basket, but get message:
  • "In order to purchase Blackpool FC v Rangers FC, Customer Number 500240766 must have previously purchased or been allocated Blackpool requirement 16/07/22. To proceed please purchase Blackpool requirement 16/07/22, or reallocate this item to another supporter and update your basket" How do i go about purchasing Blackpool requirement, or is it too late, and will the tickets become available later for those that didn't take up the requirement?
What is the requirement as i registered but wont let me buy it at check out

I have 1271 points, I had the email regarding registration, which i did, 2 tickets , the daughter and I . confirmation email after registered. No word of a ticket though....wtaf !!

I have 1271 points, I had the email regarding registration, which i did, 2 tickets , the daughter and I . confirmation email after registered. No word of a ticket though....wtaf !!
You only get an email to buy if you have enough points which in this case was 1313. They don't tell you if you don't have enough points

Where has the 1313 figure come from? Is that calculated from the amount who registered for the tickets i presume, If some dont take the tickets it'll get lowered , 42 short, am i in with a chance ?

Where has the 1313 figure come from? Is that calculated from the amount who registered for the tickets i presume, If some dont take the tickets it'll get lowered , 42 short, am i in with a chance ?
You'll get sorted, how many points does your daughter have?

Does anyone have the dates&times that the points drop down for purchase to those on lower points? I’ve registered but I never received an email… I’m middle bronze

Does anyone think many on MyGers will miss out? Surely not if we're getting 7-8k. I can see us taking about 10k and theres plenty fans without MyGers. I can't imagine tickets being hard to come by for this at all.

Does anyone think many on MyGers will miss out? Surely not if we're getting 7-8k. I can see us taking about 10k and theres plenty fans without MyGers. I can't imagine tickets being hard to come by for this at all.
A lot will register and buy with no intention of going. Probably find a lot being sold on here and Twitter nearer the time unfortunately

Does anyone know if you will get refused entry going into the Blackpool end if wearing Rangers shirts as with it being the home end ' Asking for a friend?

How did you get tickets? 4 of us coming up from London and can't get tickets from either Rangers or Blackpool. Coming anyway.

I would like to know this as well.

Blackpool won't sell you a ticket if you don't have any purchase history. Or they wouldn't sell to me at least.

Does anyone know if you will get refused entry going into the Blackpool end if wearing Rangers shirts as with it being the home end ' Asking for a friend?

I'd say you would probably be fine but It's easy enough to just not wear a Rangers top, probably for best if going into the home end.

You need someone with a purchase history, 2 of our members got 60 tickets for our RSC :))

Why so soon rather than waiting to see if you can get away end sorted out of interest mate? I suspect most will be fine if the allocations rumoured are correct.

Where can you see your current points? If I go to My Gers - Membership Tier it only shows Group not points ??

I take it they only offering tickets to those who applied that are above 1313 and not everyone over 1313 ( i.e . those that did not apply for Blackpool tickets)

Where can you see your current points? If I go to My Gers - Membership Tier it only shows Group not points ??

I take it they only offering tickets to those who applied that are above 1313 and not everyone over 1313 ( i.e . those that did not apply for Blackpool tickets)

Go into the ticketing bit of the website, click "my account" (the actual words none of the sub options that come up below it)

Scroll down a bit and you'll see them on the right under "MyGers loyalty points"

Go into the ticketing bit of the website, click "my account" (the actual words none of the sub options that come up below it)

Scroll down a bit and you'll see them on the right under "MyGers loyalty points"
Great got it -

Click on your account- name and registration number at top right of page ( next to log out icon) new page opens and scroll down to see points total

You need someone with a purchase history, 2 of our members got 60 tickets for our RSC :))
Is that any purchase history, T?
From your posts I`ve seen that Mrs T is a current season holder; and as such would have a current purchase history.
The reason I ask is because I`ve asked a Blackpool `fan` at my work for help.
He is little more than an armchair fan(I`ve been with the company 10 years, and known him to go twice :oops: ) however this notwithstanding, the guy still has supporter history.
He`s came back to me last week saying he doesn`t have enough `privileges/ranking points` whatever criteria they`re using for initial sales.
Is this true? (Or should I just smash his c*nt in the morning for being a lying bastard)? :))

Is that any purchase history, T?
From your posts I`ve seen that Mrs T is a current season holder; and as such would have a current purchase history.
The reason I ask is because I`ve asked a Blackpool `fan` at my work for help.
He is little more than an armchair fan(I`ve been with the company 10 years, and known him to go twice :oops: ) however this notwithstanding, the guy still has supporter history.
He`s came back to me last week saying he doesn`t have enough `privileges/ranking points` whatever criteria they`re using for initial sales.
Is this true? (Or should I just smash his c*nt in the morning for being a lying bastard)? :))
Im sure when i tried there ticket office for this fixture last season that was pulled they needed to have attended 3 games worth of history.. i know there are requesting supporters history atm but im sure if you have it they will want a certain requirement then no doubt possibly a blackpool post code.. there club and police are deeming this high risk..

I dont see why they have taken this friendly on me personally..

Been on phone to there ticket office twice and the misses has once and that club is absolutely shitting itself imho over this friendly lol.. ive been on there supporters forum and apparently there fans are barely buying tickets for it because they are shitting there pants also..

Point in putting on a Rangers friendly as a club and not maximising off it..

Tried all angles personally even through friends who have history but they are using.. was after 1 adult and 2 child or 3 adult personally..

Resigned to just going over for it regardless and taking it out on the rebel do at that pub or no doubt the local rebel lot who im fully expecting as are the police to be in the Blackpool end also for this 1..

:)

Back