Blackpool away sales open to 1313 and above .

I take it the game has now sold out? The tickets have been snapped up with everyone on 1300 plus points?
I thought it would be sold out, but some folk on here think it would be near enough impossible to be completely sold out to folk on that points total. Just need to wait an see now I suppose

I thought it would be sold out, but some folk on here think it would be near enough impossible to be completely sold out to folk on that points total. Just need to wait an see now I suppose
By definition it can't be impossible. The whole reason they have made 1313 the threshold is that the number of members on 1313+ who applied matches the number of tickets available to the MyGers sale.

If everyone who applied has subsequently purchased then the tickets will be all gone.

By definition it can't be impossible. The whole reason they have made 1313 the threshold is that the number of members on 1313+ who applied matches the number of tickets available to the MyGers sale.

If everyone who applied has subsequently purchased then the tickets will be all gone.
Surely there isn’t 7k plus on that number of points

The website is crazy! MyGers member 1356 points, Blackpool Registration purchased but can’t checkout. Then to add insult to injury I get an email telling me I’ve left something in my basket. Email to Ticket Centre…. No reply!

The website is crazy! MyGers member 1356 points, Blackpool Registration purchased but can’t checkout. Then to add insult to injury I get an email telling me I’ve left something in my basket. Email to Ticket Centre…. No reply!
What’s the error message?

Same boat. Gave up.

That fucking website is nothing short of abysmal.

Do you definitely still have 1356 points? Points have been updated very recently and they seem to have gone based on the new points totals.

Youve maybe missed your chance after the first batch deadline at 1313. Its now dropped to 1246 its maybe between 1246 and 1313 now?..... Just a guess.

Youve maybe missed your chance after the first batch deadline at 1313. Its now dropped to 1246 its maybe between 1246 and 1313 now?..... Just a guess.
Think it’s this you now need the second requirement

Do you definitely still have 1356 points? Points have been updated very recently and they seem to have gone based on the new points totals.
I've got 1464 points and tried from day one of registration.

I have no doubt I've probably done something wrong, but by God, I tried all roads.
Buying a ticket shouldn't be so fucking convoluted.

That website is needing an overhaul.

Have you definitely logged in? Not taking the piss but when you click the link in the email, it takes you to list of away games and allows you to select Blackpool and add it to the basket but you'll then get that red box message if you try to checkout before logging in. You still need to log in though at that page. There's a log in button on the Blackpool ticket selection area.

Couldn't get one for my boys mygers account last week, he's on 1481 points, managed to just buy one there though!

Have you definitely logged in? Not taking the piss but when you click the link in the email, it takes you to list of away games and allows you to select Blackpool and add it to the basket but you'll then get that red box message if you try to checkout before logging in. You still need to log in though at that page. There's a log in button on the Blackpool ticket selection area.
Have tried every which way. Login, logout, update basket, clear basket. Shut browser, use iPad, use computer. Just get the ’you have left something in your basket’ email!

Is the right rangers number connected to the ticket at check out?

Are you trying to buy more than 1 ticket?
Yes I'm logging in with my Rangers Number which is the same as that shown on my Purchase History, Confirmation Registration Email and Ticket Site. And I have been trying to purchase one Concession and only one for over a week now without success. I referred this to Pippa Dickson too,

after failing to get a reply from the Ticket Centre, as I'm in Club72, but she says nothing to do with her it's a 'ticketing issue'.
And another email:
You left some items in your basket!
Still want them?

Friendly​

Blackpool FC v Rangers FC​

Date 16 July 2022 / Kickoff 15:00
Quantity 1
Price Code 50

Yes I'm logging in with my Rangers Number which is the same as that shown on my Purchase History, Confirmation Registration Email and Ticket Site. And I have been trying to purchase one Concession and only one for over a week now without success. I referred this to Pippa Dickson too,

after failing to get a reply from the Ticket Centre, as I'm in Club72, but she says nothing to do with her it's a 'ticketing issue'.
And another email:
You left some items in your basket!
Still want them?

Friendly​

Blackpool FC v Rangers FC​

Date 16 July 2022 / Kickoff 15:00
Quantity 1
Price Code 50
There’s a real disconnect between Club72 ST holder numbers and MyGers (imho), it’s like it doesn’t recognise us as ST holders although I know you’ve got the order registration in your history.

I gave up trying to buy two memberships (the money was really a donation anyway) as nobody has answered me as to why we are getting charged £50. I know you got £10 refunded, I couldn’t get a reply. So, £80 lost to the club.

Hope you get sorted.

Last edited:
Looked like it was @BradfordLoyalW.A.T.P that claimed Blackpool were 'shitting' it.
Ive spoke to ticket office a few times and its impression im under with the club pal..

Had the misses on the phone to them 2.. same thing..

I tried last season and again it was restrictions to gain from there end..

Dont want the Rangers in the home end rah rah rah..

They havent sold all the home allocation tickets wise.. apparently as many Blackpool fans are saying there not moving well at all..

So why not just open it out if the clubs not bothered and maximise.. i know thats what id be doing if i was Blackpool otherwise why put the friendly on in the first place if you aint going to max capitalise..

To me the actions speak louder than my words.. they dont want it pal..

:)

My mate is the same got the email to say he can buy one but when he tried to buy it wouldn't let him, then gets emails saying he forgot to check out

Ive spoke to ticket office a few times and its impression im under with the club pal..

Had the misses on the phone to them 2.. same thing..

I treid last season and again it was restrictions to gain from there end..

Dont want the Rangers in the home end rah rah rah..

They havent sold all the home allocation tickets wise.. apparently as many Blackpool fans are saying there not moving well at all..

So why not just open it out if the clubs not bothered and maximise.. i know thats what id be doing if i was Blackpool otherwise why put the friendly on in the first place if you aint going to max capitalise..

It'll likely be down to Police advice which will be completely standard and just the way they categorise games. No one is 'shitting it'.

I suspect if home end tickets don't sell well and our end is way sold out they will become much easier to purchase on the day of the game.

There’s a real disconnect between Club72 ST holder numbers and MyGers (imho), it’s like it doesn’t recognise us as ST holders although I know you’ve got the order requirement in your history.

I gave up trying to buy two memberships (the money was really a donation anyway) as nobody has answered me as to why we are getting charged £50. I know you got £10 refunded, I couldn’t get a reply. So, £80 lost to the club.

Hope you get sorted.
Thanks. I wasn't impressed with Pippa's response! So much for VIP service! Can only hope the appointment of a Corporate Hospitality & Ticketing post improves matters. I was also promised that I'd get my Points tally from Club72 last Tuesday, they now say they're waiting on Corporate Ticketing passing one the info to MyGers.... No one wants to take responsibility.

No error message other than you need Blackpool registration, which I have in my Purchase History.
Do you have Blackpool requirement in your history as well as registration?

Is it possible that they have messed up and forgotten to allocate Blackpool Requirement to people who are coming from Club 72?

It'll likely be down to Police advice which will be completely standard and just the way they categorise games. No one is 'shitting it'.

I suspect if home end tickets don't sell well and our end is way sold out they will become much easier to purchase on the day of the game.
'Shitting it' was a really bad choice of words by that poster.

Greg my mate gets the same message, has registered and won't let him buy one as says he can't buy more than one but he hasn't bought any. Any ideas?

Do you have Blackpool requirement in your history as well as registration?

Is it possible that they have messed up and forgotten to allocate Blackpool Requirement to people who are coming from Club 72?
I have the Blackpool Requirement in my Purchase History, along with the opening League Away Games. Every possibility it's the old Club72/MyGers conflict, despite agreeing to be transferred from Corporate Ticketing to MyGers some weeks ago.

Because we bring a large travelling support. Nothing more, nothing less.

It would be the exact same with bigger clubs in England, Celtic etc..
Would it though..

They have given Blackpool an away friendly classed as away side with leeds United at the LNER stadium in York.. dont tell me Leeds wont take big numbers to that.. Blackpool allocated 800 tickets.. Leeds will probably land the rest lol.. 8.5k stadium is LNER..

Infact they should have allocated 800 to Blackpool for this game and gave the rest to us Rangers and maximised.. like i keep saying as theres no issue right?..

Club dont want it imo.. i stand by it..

Would it though..

They have given Blackpool an away friendly classed as away side with leeds United at the LNER stadium in York.. dont tell me Leeds wont take big numbers to that.. Blackpool allocated 800 tickets.. Leeds will probably land the rest lol..

Infact they should have allocated 800 to Blackpool for this game and gave the rest to us Rangers and maximised.. like i keep saying as theres no issue right?..

Club dont want it imo.. i stand by it..

Seriously here, if the club didn’t want it why did they agree to it?

Back