Blackpool bouncing

They only openened 3 sides, very few LFC at the game - 8 to 10k mibbes.

Under the stands was mobbed - Drink was available, something new for the Scottish Brethren; )

Plenty at the ice rink night doo .
Ice rink was magic don’t feel to good now right enough

I've just had a call confirming it was a 35yr old lad down with wife and family.Will leave out any more details.

RIP and my sincere condolences go to his family, friends and the members of the CVFB.

35 years old ? Tragic .

Thoughts with the family

The boy was in the Army for a few years and was generally a fantastic guy, one of the funniest boys you’ll ever meet.
We were on Tour in Cyprus at Ledra Palace in Nicosia and we had a Cpl in the AGC there, Brownie and his mate Boyley( a Tim) actually moved this AGC guys stuff out his room and mirrored every single item into the next room so it looked exactly the same, the guy was actually convinced that it was his room and still to this day never knew it was all switched.

We also had a VIP visitor come to a social bbq one night, brownie appears dressed as a woman and then runs up to the top diving board and does a pepperami dive right off it to the applause of all except the bosses, lol he was some boy,
RIP big man.

The boy was in the Army for a few years and was generally a fantastic guy, one of the funniest boys you’ll ever meet.
We were on Tour in Cyprus at Ledra Palace in Nicosia and we had a Cpl in the AGC there, Brownie and his mate Boyley( a Tim) actually moved this AGC guys stuff out his room and mirrored every single item into the next room so it looked exactly the same, the guy was actually convinced that it was his room and still to this day never knew it was all switched.

We also had a VIP visitor come to a social bbq one night, brownie appears dressed as a woman and then runs up to the top diving board and does a pepperami dive right off it to the applause of all except the bosses, lol he was some boy,
RIP big man.
One of the funniest and best men you will ever meet, he brightened up every room as soon as he walked in and would do anything for anyone, hearing this story made me laugh, as this is exactly how i will remember him, i had many a laughs, and will miss him as will everybody else who had the pleasure of being a friend of his, RIP brother.

Back