Blackpool bouncing

There was talk of 10,000 there. Was there?

Looking at these videos looks nothing like it???

Can anyone confirm??

Can anyone confirm??

They only openened 3 sides, very few LFC at the game - 8 to 10k mibbes.

Under the stands was mobbed - Drink was available, something new for the Scottish Brethren; )

Plenty at the ice rink night doo .

Can anyone confirm??

Crowd was sparse during the pre match entertainment as most were still in the pub. More arrived after KO. I’d say 9-10k based on the ground capacity. 3 stands open. Sparse again at FT as many headed back to the pubs early :))

Organisers did a fine job, it was a cracking day.

Can anyone confirm??

The usual for these sort of games mate.

A lot of late arrivals into the ground and plenty back to the boozers at half time, so there's probably only full numbers in for about 30 minutes 1st half.

When I picked up my tickets yesterday morning I was told they'd sold almost 11k tickets, so there would definitely be 10k Bears amongst that.

Epic day and night was had by all.

On a side note, does anybody know of any sash bashes on today, other than the sold out bash at the Gallant Pioneer?

The usual for these sort of games mate.

A lot of late arrivals into the ground and plenty back to the boozers at half time, so there's probably only full numbers in for about 30 minutes 1st half.

When I picked up my tickets yesterday morning I was told they'd sold almost 11k tickets, so there would definitely be 10k Bears amongst that.

Epic day and night was had by all.

On a side note, does anybody know of any sash bashes on today, other than the sold out bash at the Gallant Pioneer?
That’s the only one organised I think.

Fantastic day the family and I had yesterday, just heading home now should be back in Glasgow within the hour, and condolences to our fellow bear who passed away last night :(

I've just had a call confirming it was a 35yr old lad down with wife and family.Will leave out any more details.

RIP and my sincere condolences go to his family, friends and the members of the CVFB.

Back