Blackpool Pub/Restaurant for tomorrow?

Crown_Defender

Official Ticketer
Anyone know of anywhere showing our game tomorrow? Only place I've seen with BT is the Vegas Diner on the front but they are showing Arsenal.

Had obviously planned to go to The GP but latest restrictions has put that up in the air.

Last edited:
Anyone know of anywhere showing our game tomorrow? Only place I've seen with BT is the Vegas Diner on the front but they are showing Arsenal.

Had obviously planned to go to The GP but latest restrictions has put that up in the air.
I was there at the weekend and had it in my firestick in the hotel room

Mate works for Wetherspoons and was saying in Blackpool they allow a pint when you first enter, one with the Food order and a third is discouraged!

Mate works for Wetherspoons and was saying in Blackpool they allow a pint when you first enter, one with the Food order and a third is discouraged!

Place I was in last night allowed you your table for two hours. Drink as much as you wanted as long as you were buying a meal. Suppose everywhere will be different though.

The Gynn is a big spacious pub with plenty of tellies. Been a number of years since I've been in though but I imagine it's still the same if open.

Try and find somewhere in “Layton” (a few streets north of the north pier and a wee prod strong hold yrs ago) .. not sure if the pubs and clubs I knew are still there, but the people will be ... WATP .... £8 in a taxi

Try and find somewhere in “Layton” (a few streets north of the north pier and a wee prod strong hold yrs ago) .. not sure if the pubs and clubs I knew are still there, but the people will be ... WATP .... £8 in a taxi
There’s not that many pubs left in Layton these days and I know a couple of those still there are closed. Remember only pubs doing food are allowed to open

There’s not that many pubs left in Layton these days and I know a couple of those still there are closed. Remember only pubs doing food are allowed to open
Fair shout mate, was only giving a fellow bear a different option than the town centre, did say it was good yrs ago and I will admit, I didn’t give the Covid a thought whilst trying to give out help

Good luck to you, that's all.

Bars and restaurants in Scotland's central belt are to remain closed for another week after short-term Covid-19 restrictions were extended.

Fair shout mate, was only giving a fellow bear a different option than the town centre, did say it was good yrs ago and I will admit, I didn’t give the Covid a thought whilst trying to give out help
This virus is shite

Yes they are Another possibility would be The Dutton Arms which does sell food
The Gynn is a big spacious pub with plenty of tellies. Been a number of years since I've been in though but I imagine it's still the same if open.

Cheers, both appear to be open so will give them a ring today to see if they can accommodate us. Been having a look at the BT 'pub' website and there are loads that have it, as has been mentioned its finding one still open that's the issue.

Appreciate all the responses gents.

Cheers, both appear to be open so will give them a ring today to see if they can accommodate us. Been having a look at the BT 'pub' website and there are loads that have it, as has been mentioned its finding one still open that's the issue.

The other possibility is to check the Bull in Poulton which is 5 mins on the train from Blackpool North but you have to check the train times carefully!

I would recommend The Gynn,foods good there as well.

Back