Blackpool roll call

07:25 from Motherwell tomorrow

I have a spare ticket for this train, and also a return on the Sunday. If anyone is looking for last minute travel plans.

Just picked up some train beers for tomorrow. Will try not to drink them tonight.

Met Albertz outside it earlier today.

Passed somewhere called the Ardwick I think it was called. Signs outside saying pints of Fosters for £1.60.
£1.60 for a pint of Fosters? That is fckn' amazing, don't get too drunk!

Heading down on the rosevale bus tomorrow. Leaves at 7 so should be there for about 11.

8.44am train up the coast - An easy one hour journey just.
Throw bags in hotel then off to a pre game SB (FB &Dj) 10.30am till 1pm - In aid of Manchester's OO juniors.

Best behaviour Bears and stay safe.

Should be an incredible game.

How strict are the bouncers on the doors. 17 year old with fake id lol. Not me. My youngest. :)

Bus leaving at 6am, heavily cargoed. Does anyone have a list of the premier select players that are playing?

I assume no Portchester this year mate?

Haven't seen it mentioned, so i guess not??
Not my gig or involved in it but haven't seen anything. I've done the Rangers Legends v Chelsea Legends last couple of years but just after last year's Ray Wilkins Memorial game my brother got s terminal diagnosis so with all that I'm now doing a wee memorial game for him 14th June at Shotts Bon Accord , Rangers Legends v Shotts Select at Hannah Park. Won't be a Albetfz, Mols type Legends but Stan will field a strong team . Today should be a cracker though at Blackpool , no other team in the world can have fans turning up in such numbers as we will today

Pre Match sash bash.

Proceeds to Manchester's Provincial junior Orange Lodge who have been invited to walk in Scotland this summer.

Hampton Rd, Social club, 10:30 until 13:00. Netherton Rd FB & DJ.
£2.00 min donation on door.
10 min walk to ground max.

Exact same time I’m leaving haha
Pre Match sash bash.

Proceeds to Manchester's Provincial junior Orange Lodge who have been invited to walk in Scotland this summer.

Hampton Rd, Social club, 10:30 until 13:00. Netherton Rd FB & DJ.
£2.00 min donation on door.
10 min walk to ground max.

That'll do us.

One of the best FBs on the road.

Perfect.

Back