Blackpool True Blues End of Season Party 2022

Mates band and good friends on the stage, but I must be getting auld tae because these videos can also get people into bother.... videoing everything apart from doing a shite IMO.

Last time I was at the Blackpool end of season it was held in the jaggy thistle, good times many moons ago.

Mates band and good friends on the stage, but I must be getting auld tae because these videos can also get people into bother.... videoing everything apart from doing a shite IMO.

Last time I was at the Blackpool end of season it was held in the jaggy thistle, good times many moons ago.
Agree mate but its always the same at big functions

The good thing is our vloggers are smart enough to cut the camera at the right moments. Would not only get other fans into trouble, but the person actually filming behind the camera hearing them singing clearly as well.

The good thing is our vloggers are smart enough to cut the camera at the right moments. Would not only get other fans into trouble, but the person actually filming behind the camera hearing them singing clearly as well.
Just a generational thing it is i suppose. Too many caught out though, camera phones are our worst enemy at the best of times.

Dont mind few of them, but some are chronic to watch.

Back