Blackpool vs Rangers MyGers

It's in my basket but I can't purchase as I don't have the T22102 in my basket - does anyone know how to add it? (I'm bronze btw)

It's in my basket but I can't purchase as I don't have the T22102 in my basket - does anyone know how to add it? (I'm bronze btw)
You only have that if you registered. If you did register and dont have it try contacting in morning but likely be too late.

If you pre-registered before 1600hrs yesterday you should have purchased that (free) and put it in your basket. See post #140.

If you did that you could try logging out and then in again - but that might out you in a queue. Maybe too risky?

Tbh I had planned to keep checking throughout the evening, the email did say 7pm to midnight.
Also thinking that people who had them added to baskets and didn't proceed/unable to would clear at some point and release back to system.

If you pre-registered before 1600hrs yesterday you should have purchased that (free) and put it in your basket. See post #140.

If you did that you could try logging out and then in again - but that might out you in a queue. Maybe too risky?
I see the T22102 requirement in my purchase history - but I don't see a way to move it into my basket. I've cleared the basket though and trying again

I see the T22102 requirement in my purchase history - but I don't see a way to move it into my basket. I've cleared the basket though and trying again
Sorry if im stating obvious away tickets and select 1 from blackpool is what you need to do.

Hope yous bronze members get your tickets now going by latest posts that it’s opened back up, first time all of us back together in a stadium and on the bus, can’t wait to hear the chant of “Glasgow Rangers Champions” once again B-D B-D B-D B-D
I canny wait to be riding about that that beach on a donkey with a boom box playing it. What a relief been sitting from about 3 sorted with the beers open

I've just had a look in my account using firefox and it says that there are no general sale tickets left yet when i go in using chrome on my phone then I can buy one so that could be something to watch out for

I've just had a look in my account using firefox and it says that there are no general sale tickets left yet when i go in using chrome on my phone then I can buy one so that could be something to watch out for

Very inconsistent on different platforms

Showing nothing for me, have tried phone, iPad and going through chrome. Obviously not meant to get one.

I got three tickets from members on our bus who were on gold but as I was on bronze I didn’t think I’d get 1 adult and two kids. After reading this thread, I logged back onto My Gers email link at 2130 and secured 3 seats together for Myself and two boys. I’ve now got two extra adult tickets that I need to collect from the members on my bus at the weekend. Hopefully I can get rid of them.

Yep, I had loads of issues on firefox too, its worth trying on a different browser.

I got three tickets from members on our bus who were on gold but as I was on bronze I didn’t think I’d get 1 adult and two kids. After reading this thread, I logged back onto My Gers email link at 2130 and secured 3 seats together for Myself and two boys. I’ve now got two extra adult tickets that I need to collect from the members on my bus at the weekend. Hopefully I can get rid of them.
Maybe if you offered them out with two seats on your bus mate, if there’s any seats available. Probably get someone on the forum that would take two tickets with two seats on a bus down. Might be easier than selling them in Blackpool.

The match is oversubscribed. The email clearly stated that. Folk on 2 and 3 points that didnt get Braga didnt moan that the Travel Club didnt work, we accepted the match was oversubscribed and folk that actually go got the tickets.

Forgive me being blunt if you signed up to attend every Rangers game over the last 5 years - you are gold, no ifs no buts. Count it up. Deepest pockets or not. Go to the games, you are gold.

There’s 5000 Rangers fans that go that have their tickets.

The logistics. The timing of emails. The no notice for folk at work. The switching stuff on early. The lack of a sold out sign. Yeah its totally crap, its unacceptable and isnt any different to the Travel Club experience of 19/20 or in general the last 20 years since smartcards / online.
Post number 890 kind of goes against that then. I do agree that pretty much most in gold do go to all the games but I've seen enough "spare" euro away tickets to know not all are go everywhere in gold and by the looks of it nothing will change.

Bonkers!! Thought you were at it to be honest. Been trying for my bronze MyGers all night. Switched to Chrome and straight in for a ticket.

This is mad, wouldn't have tried if it wasn't for this thread. We can't run the system like this, we'll never be able to leave the house.

Bonkers!! Thought you were at it to be honest. Been trying for my bronze MyGers all night. Switched to Chrome and straight in for a ticket.

This is mad, wouldn't have tried if it wasn't for this thread. We can't run the system like this, we'll never be able to leave the house.
Out of interest, did you try clearing cache/cookies on the previous browser then trying again? it’s a long-shot but I suspect doing so might have had the same effect as switching browser.

It's unbelievable at times, it's a good job that you noticed. I'm glad that it worked out for you but how many will lose out because of it? It seems to be RTV mk2 :))

Back