Blackpool vs Rangers MyGers

Got one there after sitting refreshing for half an hour at 7 o’clock. :D

Any buses from/picking up in Edinburgh?

I'm Bronze and just got one at 10pm. Hit refresh about 6 times before it appeared.

I was on earlier at 7pm to no avail - it's a highly frustrating system.

Just glad to have got one though.

Wonder if Blackpool agreed to a 2nd release and that's why tickets suddenly started being available?

I've a friend who works at a hotel in edinburgh, the blackpool team are there right now, 3 of them has covid, so the staff are told not to go to the floor they are in, also the players are walking about without masks in the hotel even though all the guests and workers are

Glad more bears are now getting tickets,i'm in gold but it took me about one and half hours,as others have said it kept telling me i can only purchase one ticket,that's all i was trying to purchase,got one anyway £10 concession,this auld grandpa can't wait to see the Gers again.
This was my first concession ticket too . It seems like only yesterday I was queuing in the boys gate at Ibrox.

Finally got a ticket sorted for this Bronze Loyal.
Any Bears heading up on the train from England via Birmingham feel free to give me a shout

The match is oversubscribed. The email clearly stated that. Folk on 2 and 3 points that didnt get Braga didnt moan that the Travel Club didnt work, we accepted the match was oversubscribed and folk that actually go got the tickets.

Forgive me being blunt if you signed up to attend every Rangers game over the last 5 years - you are gold, no ifs no buts. Count it up. Deepest pockets or not. Go to the games, you are gold.

There’s 5000 Rangers fans that go that have their tickets.

The logistics. The timing of emails. The no notice for folk at work. The switching stuff on early. The lack of a sold out sign. Yeah its totally crap, its unacceptable and isnt any different to the Travel Club experience of 19/20 or in general the last 20 years since smartcards / online.

I take it the East Stand is for the Rangers support? Was Guna grab a few tickets in the home end to take my boy but wanted to be close to the Bears
It's going to be all bears by the looks of it, blackpool end massive availability

Doesn’t seem new registered folk can get, gutted!
Bronze Tier members were picking up tickets as late as just before midnight last night - provided they had pre-registered of course. Took a lot of patience and perseverance in some cases though.

EDIT: See post by @dalkeithlad25 above. Seems some are still able to complete their purchase today. Or are you guys talking about buying tickets from Blackpool?

Bronze Tier members were picking up tickets as late as just before midnight last night - provided they had pre-registered of course. Took a lot of patience and perseverance in some cases though.

EDIT: See post by @dalkeithlad25 above. Seems some are still able to complete their purchase today. Or are you guys talking about buying tickets from Blackpool?
On the blackpool website yes. I got via silver mygers. Massive availability on blackpool website.

Yeah buying from Blackpool mate. Could have got one from Rangers but wanted to take my son aswell. Doesn’t appear to let newly registered accounts buy unfortunately.

It is going to be a great day out and I am looking forward to it. But there is something a bit mental about it. I’d guess between 10,000 and 15,000 bears travelling to and from Blackpool, by train, bus and car. Yet we are allowed 2,000 at Ibrox. If the Scottish Government genuinely wanted to mitigate COVID risks would they not have been better leaning on the club a month ago and saying don’t play any away friendlies and, in exchange, we’ll be sensible about allowing you a decent number of fans at Ibrox?

There is no logic to any of this. Not a mass road trip to Blackpool, not restricting us to 2,000 fans for Arsenal, not to having all of those 2,000 fans in the Sandy Jardine stand, not to Celtic being allowed 9,000, not to Aberdeen being allowed 5,500, not to 12,000 at Hampden, not to 32,000 at the Open, not to 60,000 at Wembley and so on.

It is all off the charts illogical and mental. Yet this Scottish Government aren’t being absolutely called out on it and made to look the utter fools that they are. I can’t get my head around it. But maybe better that I just enjoy Blackpool rather than fry my brain with the illogicality of what is going on with football and crowds.

It is going to be a great day out and I am looking forward to it. But there is something a bit mental about it. I’d guess between 10,000 and 15,000 bears travelling to and from Blackpool, by train, bus and car. Yet we are allowed 2,000 at Ibrox. If the Scottish Government genuinely wanted to mitigate COVID risks would they not have been better leaning on the club a month ago and saying don’t play any away friendlies and, in exchange, we’ll be sensible about allowing you a decent number of fans at Ibrox?

There is no logic to any of this. Not a mass road trip to Blackpool, not restricting us to 2,000 fans for Arsenal, not to having all of those 2,000 fans in the Sandy Jardine stand, not to Celtic being allowed 9,000, not to Aberdeen being allowed 5,500, not to 12,000 at Hampden, not to 32,000 at the Open, not to 60,000 at Wembley and so on.

It is all off the charts illogical and mental. Yet this Scottish Government aren’t being absolutely called out on it and made to look the utter fools that they are. I can’t get my head around it. But maybe better that I just enjoy Blackpool rather than fry my brain with the illogicality of what is going on with football and crowds.
You’ll have a better time and party going to Blackpool than sitting at an empty Ibrox with just 2k fans . We’ve waited 17 months and Blackpool won’t know what’s gonna hit them

You’ll have a better time and party going to Blackpool than sitting at an empty Ibrox with just 2k fans . We’ve waited 17 months and Blackpool won’t know what’s gonna hit them
Agreed. I don’t doubt that at all. 2,000 fans is better than nothing but is absolutely appalling nonetheless in the context of everything else that is going on. 86,000 at the practice for the British Grand Prix today.

Your first two sentences gave me a fuzzy feeling. I cannot wait! B-D

I've bought 10 tickets in section X for lads i know.

Done a wee Reccy last yesterday and its packed with Scots (Glasgow Fair?)

Blue taps outnumbering green ;)

I was in looking at parking for the bus. Probably best place is car park across from North Stand, its only £12 for 12hrs.

Back