Blackpool vs Rangers MyGers

An absolute shambles - through no choice of our own we are now at a disadvantage

I’m pretty sure our VIP MyGers has actually ended for last year - we aren’t even members anymore

Pretty sure you’re correct, despite them telling me we have not been ‘expired.’ Just sick of it now.

14 minute wait to get on. Can you imagine this when it comes round to a Celtic game or that? Shambles.

Mines was about 5 mins also mate but still not sure about this website when we get into the ‘real’ games
And remember this is just with a random email. With MyGers it will be allocated windows so people will know in advance of when to go online. Will be a total nightmare.

Do we get a point for registering? Is there a requirement to purchase the ticket if successful? I can’t make it, but obviously want the point/s…

Do we get a point for registering? Is there a requirement to purchase the ticket if successful? I can’t make it, but obviously want the point/s…
I doubt you will get points for applying, only if you successfully buy. That’s assuming there are points on offer for this match.

can someone offer some guidance to a moron?

I've logged in. Under my account (not my kids). I tried to apply for a ticket in my name, wouldnt let me. I tried to apply for kid, it went through fine.

I've tried many times under my name, and it keeps telling me I can have only one ticket.

I logged out and went back in as my kids account. Same thing.

I can apply for my kid, but not for me. Even though we both got email.s.

Clearly I am stupid.

Registered but no email yet saying I’ve registered . They need to upgrade the ticketing system before the real games start or this will be a shambles

Did anyone manage to register for two separate mygers accounts under the one transaction?

Selected two tickets and got to the checkout page but it wouldn't let me change one to my son's details, it did it before when registering for previous mygers stuff such as the shop preview and trophy experience as we're linked through the friends and family part, this time when I changed the details for the second ticket to his it blanked out the checkout button, when updating the basket it changed both tickets back to me and allowed the checkout!

Had to register myself then log in to his account to register him as a separate transaction, both gold though so fingers crossed we both get.

can someone offer some guidance to a moron?

I've logged in. Under my account (not my kids). I tried to apply for a ticket in my name, wouldnt let me. I tried to apply for kid, it went through fine.

I've tried many times under my name, and it keeps telling me I can have only one ticket.

I logged out and went back in as my kids account. Same thing.

I can apply for my kid, but not for me. Even though we both got email.s.

Clearly I am stupid.
I logged in and done mines and son together. If you've done it separately you won't get seats together

Did anyone manage to register for two separate mygers accounts under the one transaction?

Selected two tickets and got to the checkout page but it wouldn't let me change one to my son's details, it did it before when registering for previous mygers stuff such as the shop preview and trophy experience as we're linked through the friends and family part, this time when I changed the details for the second ticket to his it blanked out the checkout button, when updating the basket it changed both tickets back to me and allowed the checkout!

Had to register myself then log in to his account to register him as a separate transaction, both gold though so fingers crossed we both get.
Yeah I done 2 together. Drop down box to change 1 to my son.

Yeah, that’s how it’s going to work.

Only one purchase per transaction so when real tickets come you’ll be buying one, logging out and going to the back of the queue to then log back in

Amazing system :D

edit - seems as if they’ve changed this and you can do multiple purchases at once then, bit of common sense then

Last edited by a moderator:
Click the link on the email where it says to register mate then it should take you directly to the page to register
I did. Using my phone and laptop. Same result. Very annoying.

I have now tried to get a ticket for my other son. Who isn’t a season ticket holder. And it lets me.

what a bloody farce

Struggling to even see this part when I log in,

Please complete the registration process by adding the free product to your basket and continuing to checkout - you will then receive an email to confirm successful registration. As registration must be fully completed to be eligible for ticket purchase, your online purchase history can be viewed and confirmed

Back