Blackpool vs Rangers MyGers

Did anyone manage to register for two separate mygers accounts under the one transaction?

Selected two tickets and got to the checkout page but it wouldn't let me change one to my son's details, it did it before when registering for previous mygers stuff such as the shop preview and trophy experience as we're linked through the friends and family part, this time when I changed the details for the second ticket to his it blanked out the checkout button, when updating the basket it changed both tickets back to me and allowed the checkout!

Had to register myself then log in to his account to register him as a separate transaction, both gold though so fingers crossed we both get.

Worked for me mate.

I reckon if you apply but aren't high enough to be allocated one then you will still get the points.
You’ll be disappointed then. The reason points allocated for games are low because of this reason - points only given for £ spent

Struggling to even see this part when I log in,

Please complete the registration process by adding the free product to your basket and continuing to checkout - you will then receive an email to confirm successful registration. As registration must be fully completed to be eligible for ticket purchase, your online purchase history can be viewed and confirmed
Click on MyGers then match registration and you’ll get the Blackpool game coming up.

Click on MyGers then match registration and you’ll get the Blackpool game coming up.
I did that and choose one ticket but it didn't go in my basket and said something had gone wrong in the filling in part.

It's the free gift thing that has me baffled.

I had the email but unfortunately I can’t get to Blackpool and moreover only a bronze member. Twice against me. What’s puzzling me is that other Club 72 Gers haven’t had this email. Would I get it because I still have a ticket in the Club Deck, as well as the one in Club 72?

You’ll be disappointed then. The reason points allocated for games are low because of this reason - points only given for £ spent

I won't be disappointed mate. Id be shocked if I wasn't high enough to get a ticket. In fact I'd reckon the allocation would be ridiculously low for me not to get one.

Don't see why a fan who applies but isn't high enough to get doesn't get the point tho. Otherwise the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Remember this money goes to Blackpool.

I won't be disappointed mate. Id be shocked if I wasn't high enough to get a ticket. In fact I'd reckon the allocation would be ridiculously low for me not to get one.

Don't see why a fan who applies but isn't high enough to get doesn't get the point tho. Otherwise the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Remember this money goes to Blackpool.
That’s why tickets are being categorised, albeit gold get a bigger % so a better chance in theory

Just got through where is bit to buy ticket?
Read the email-
You register interest initially by “buying” the free registration.
Tickets will be available to buy for successful applications at a later date.

I understand that but I wouldn't be surprised if, for this, it's simply top down. There's not a lot of time to organise.
If they start changing the goalposts for the first ever game fans can get tickets through mygers there’ll be a massive backlash

I’d benefit from top down and think it should be that for away games but I’ve been told for over 18 months they can’t and won’t do it. If they done it now I’d actually laugh at how disingenuous everyone involved at the club is

If they start changing the goalposts for the first ever game fans can get tickets through mygers there’ll be a massive backlash

I’d benefit from top down and think it should be that for away games but I’ve been told for over 18 months they can’t and won’t do it. If they done it now I’d actually laugh at how disingenuous everyone involved at the club is

Also understand that mate. I would also benefit from top down.

My understanding is that it's priority sales windows for each tier for away tickets.

So I'm wondering why the need to register for this game if they are going to split the tickets and sell them in windows for each tier? It looks a bit more register and if demand outstrips supply, we will go on MyGers points to me.

I hope, going forward,you do need to register for each game and then there is a slot for your tier to buy as I'm not able to get online at 9am every Monday morning to buy a ticket.

My understanding is that it's priority sales windows for each tier for away tickets.

So I'm wondering why the need to register for this game if they are going to split the tickets and sell them in windows for each tier? It looks a bit more register and if demand outstrips supply, we will go on MyGers points to me.

I hope, going forward,you do need to register for each game and then there is a slot for your tier to buy as I'm not able to get online at 9am every Monday morning to buy a ticket.

I suspect they want to gauge how many register. If they can meet the full demand then they will simply allocate the tickets to everyone who has applied.

To be honest, that’s the one part of this mygers nonsense I don’t have a clue about because there’s been nothing close to confirmation of how it’ll work

It’s been one of the things I’ve cried about on here, there’s been zero clarity and leads to speculation. I know SLO is on holiday just now so will go unanswered until after this game is sorted but going forward it needs clarified

I suspect they want to gauge how many register. If they can meet the full demand then they will simply allocate the tickets to everyone who has applied.
We live in hope.

When are we likely to here if we have been successful? At 4pm tomorrow? Or by the end of the week?

I'm getting this,

Please complete the registration process by adding the free product to your basket and continuing to checkout - you will then receive an email to confirm successful registration. As registration must be fully completed to be eligible for ticket purchase, your online purchase history can be viewed and confirmed

BLACKPOOL FC REGISTRATION​

BLP.png

Date
21 July 2021

CAN I BUY THIS PRODUCT?You need to have purchased or have in your basket All MyGers Members before buying this!

No clue what the bottom part means but that's what I get when I choose one ticket and try to check out.

I'm getting this,

BLP.png

Date
21 July 2021

CAN I BUY THIS PRODUCT?You need to have purchased or have in your basket All MyGers Members before buying this!
If I remember correctly there should be a wee box to tick with free purchase or something

I'm getting this,

BLP.png

Date
21 July 2021

If I remember correctly there should be a wee box to tick with free purchase or something
As mentioned, there’s a wee box to tick that says match registration £0.00 or something like that.

Wonder if match registration will be the way they do all games then ballot within tiers or if this is just for quickness due to lack of time

Wonder if match registration will be the way they do all games then ballot within tiers or if this is just for quickness due to lack of time
Will be same I’d imagine. It was the same for the points tiers for Travel Club tickets.

Each point bracket got a window to purchase tickets.

Depends how the club categorise it. On previous chats I remember reading Greg suggested euro was going to be top down but not sure if literally from top of gold down or just offered to gold then silver then bronze.

From SLO - “That’s for domestic away tickets. Euro is top down”

If it’s a domestic game then guess it will be standard tier splits (however they will work)

As mentioned, there’s a wee box to tick that says match registration £0.00 or something like that.
Don't see any box but I'm getting this when I try to proceed

In order to purchase BLACKPOOL FC REGISTRATION, you must have previously purchased or been allocated All MyGers Members. To proceed please purchase All MyGers Members, or reallocate this item to another supporter and update your basket.​

Back