Blackpool vs Rangers MyGers

phoned them they won't sell over the phone and you can't buy online as you have no previous history, how you get previous history if you can't buy a ticket god only knows.

home end tickets are hi im in blackpool next week has anyone got 2 spare adult tickets for the game please,cheers
phoned them they won't sell over the phone and you can't buy online as you have no previous history, how you get previous history if you can't buy a ticket god only knows.
someone said yesterday you can buy a ticket for one of their other friendlies for £10 and that’s ur previous purchase history then buy rangers ticket. Will cost £30 in total for your ticket but is a way round it. Either that or register on their website today and you will be able to buy a ticket tomorrow.

Any suggestions for bars with outdoor areas? Preferably up near the north side of Blackpool. We don’t arrive until about 1500 so we’re not even going to bother with The Gallant Pioneer, the sash bash or even the likes of The Velvet Coaster. They will all be rammed by that time.

Any suggestions for bars with outdoor areas? Preferably up near the north side of Blackpool. We don’t arrive until about 1500 so we’re not even going to bother with The Gallant Pioneer, the sash bash or even the likes of The Velvet Coaster. They will all be rammed by that time.
I’ll be down in time to get entry in to The Gallent Pioneer (been it it before, great pub).

But the weather is putting me off this idea.

It's very busy down here as expected. The prospect of 5k bears turning up will be amazing. Not seen too many blue tops so far but early days. Big running event on, based on the prom. Live music, food stalls. It's like a carnival. I was standing in amazement of it all. Delightful

I’ll be down in time to get entry in to The Gallent Pioneer (been it it before, great pub).

But the weather is putting me off this idea.
They have an outdoor area now but I know what what you mean, we were in a couple of years back in nice weather and it was ridiculously warm.

We've booked a beer garden in Lytham from 11am.
There's quite a few around there.

Back