Blatant lies about Rangers. Should we take action?

Uddingston_Bear

(First 15 mins relevant to us)

This documentary about Celtic and Rangers aired on Al Jazeera last night and was more or less a mentally challenged propaganda piece (has to be seen to be believed). This isn't fake outrage or blue tinted specs it's just facts if you watch it. That's not the issue. It's what they say about us not them.

Various slurs were made against Rangers fans basically summing us up as sectarian bigots. The stuff about protestants in Belfast in particular was a disgrace. This isn't something to get angry about on here and just forget about, this is something seriously damaging to our reputation given Al Jazeera's audience. I'm no lawyer but I wonder if action could be be taken against the new channel for slander.

EDIT: As well as lies and a particular slant which you might expect them to get away with some of it was downright sectarian/racist whatever you want to call it. They explicitly called NI Catholics "progressive, internationalist, outgoing" while protestants are supposedly "inward looking" with a "siege mentality".

Last edited:

I'm reckoning this is the well balanced creature responsible for the propaganda docu.

I've managed 3 minutes before being a wee bit sick in my mouth. I shudder to think what the remainder is like.
I don't care about that part mate. It's disgusting but they get away with it. Skip to the part about us and you'll be in for a surprise. Couldn't believe what i was hearing.

It seems Jamie Doran has an interest in exposing child sexual exploitation. He could have went a very lot closer to home than Pakistan and Afghanistan to come up with material for that.

As for Queens, ask any NI Bear about that. The surprising thing is they haven’t changed the name.... yet. It’s infested.
Your spot on can you get a more Republican Lot than them and they’ve been doing it for years.

They bricked their team bus fcuking end off how great they or how everyone else thinks they are,I fast forwarded and low and behold their support for the PLO was there it was never in doubt .Theiir propaganda is failing them big time now just wait till the Child abuse cover up is finally out in the open.

I was dying to tell you to calm down and stop being paranoid, then I watched it. Pretty bad aye

Celtc were formed by a far-right Vatican and other Catholic bigots. Their fans chant in support of the IRA, who were open Nazi collaborators. The Muslim Grand Mufti was also pro-Nazi during WW2. They all have one thing in common, Jew-hatred.

"The band plays in maroon and their football team plays in blue". I'm betting their football team plays in the red of Man Utd, Liverpool or the blue of Chelsea.

Last edited:
Maybe we can do our own documentary about celtic fans and catholic bigots?

Anyone want to start a crowd funding page?

Doesn’t this lot operate out of Qatar?

Can’t see anyone having much luck trying to sue them whatever they spout.

I clicked on it then changed my mind and moved on.. why watch something where it would be so biased against us. Would Israelis care if Hamas put a documentary out about them? Bit extreme but the principal is the same.

I clicked on it then changed my mind and moved on.. why watch something where it would be so biased against us. Would Israelis care if Hamas put a documentary out about them? Bit extreme but the principal is the same.
It's because it's a third party though. If it was documentary made by the Celtic Supporters Association I wouldn't care less what they said. But it's supposedly a neutral piece and people watching Al Jazeera watching round the world wouldn't expect any sort of bias and would take it at face value.

Let's find out about this cünt Dorrans output. His contacts. His associates. Bombard his every page with negative reviews, highlight to his colleagues that if he cares so deeply about Scottish football and world wide child abuse, then he should be producing a full scale documentary covering both issues combined. By exposing the systematic abuse of children over 4 decades at celtc football club.

Bhigoted ugly bastard.

That vid popped up on my YouTube feed as I was scrolling through it last night, never watched it as I knew it would be a pile of utter dugsh*t full of lies. They really do have some brass neck on them.

This documentary about Celtic and Rangers aired on Al Jazeera last night and was more or less a mentally challenged propaganda piece (has to be seen to be believed). This isn't fake outrage or blue tinted specs it's just facts if you watch it. That's not the issue. It's what they say about us not them.

Various slurs were made against Rangers fans basically summing us up as sectarian bigots. The stuff about protestants in Belfast in particular was a disgrace. This isn't something to get angry about on here and just forget about, this is something seriously damaging to our reputation given Al Jazeera's audience. I'm no lawyer but I wonder if action could be be taken against the new channel for slander.

EDIT: As well as lies and a particular slant which you might expect them to get away with some of it was downright sectarian/racist whatever you want to call it. They explicitly called NI Catholics "progressive, internationalist, outgoing" while protestants are supposedly "inward looking" with a "siege mentality".
What a lot of misty eyed pish, sellic were formed by Irish businessmen who saw the crowds flocking to the new game and then stole the Hibs players after conning them into playing a "charity" match for their formation, even bribing the players to move, the brother beast from the Marist cult have an horrific record for child abuse around the world, pray tell why would this ugly looking c)(nt be any different given the history of this organisation. They also had an IRA murderer place the first sod of turf at the piggery, and did I mention the famine was generations prior to this putrid club being infected on us? The Irish came over at that time to the West of Scotland for the work in the industries that made Glasgow the jewel of the empire, problem was due to their rancid church preventing them from getting a decent education most of them were unskilled and illiterate, you see they were poor and ignorant because they were Irish Catholic, they came to Glasgow and we took them in and gave them roofs over their heads, clothes on their (hairy) backs and food on their tables, and in return they introduced sectarianism into Scottish football!

And yet we are portrayed as the bigots!

Yes the club should always take action against such slurs. However we all know that they rarely do.

I would recommend not watching a program made by tims for tims for an arab channel.
Lets face it there hardly the ingredients for a level headed insightful documentary.

The more I see of their natural friends and allies then the easier my conscience rests.
And it's pretty damn well rested by now with the collection of scum, evil and vileness that they count on as pals.

The club should do whatever they can about this.
My boy had a Microsoft teams meeting organised by Rangers for homeschooling and they were discussing sectarianism, LGBT rights etc - he was gutted that Tav didn't appear on it though :))

Those opinions of our club are from the dark ages.

The bloke who made it is s massively bigoted Tim.

Of course the President of a shithole nation is a mentally challenged. I wouldn’t expect anything less.
Was Albania not one of the most repressed states of the Soviet Union and is literally just getting up to 20th century, never mind 21st, values ?

Last edited:
What a lot of misty eyed pish, sellic were formed by Irish businessmen who saw the crowds flocking to the new game and then stole the Hibs players after conning them into playing a "charity" match for their formation, even bribing the players to move, the brother beast from the Marist cult have an horrific record for child abuse around the world, pray tell why would this ugly looking c)(nt be any different given the history of this organisation. They also had an IRA murderer place the first sod of turf at the piggery, and did I mention the famine was generations prior to this putrid club being infected on us? The Irish came over at that time to the West of Scotland for the work in the industries that made Glasgow the jewel of the empire, problem was due to their rancid church preventing them from getting a decent education most of them were unskilled and illiterate, you see they were poor and ignorant because they were Irish Catholic, they came to Glasgow and we took them in and gave them roofs over their heads, clothes on their (hairy) backs and food on their tables, and in return they introduced sectarianism into Scottish football!

Did said Marist founding bigot not skim money off the charitable donations received as well ?

As you say their roman church congregations were diminishing because the big bad Presbyterians were looking after them whilst their own church couldn't give a monkey's. ' Soup Takers' I believe is the term, possibly still used, for those who see the light.

Also the bold Brother Walfrid just appeared on the scene as Jack The Ripper couldn't be found in London,just saying like!!

It's because it's a third party though. If it was documentary made by the Celtic Supporters Association I wouldn't care less what they said. But it's supposedly a neutral piece and people watching Al Jazeera watching round the world wouldn't expect any sort of bias and would take it at face value.

Calls to ignore this non stop propaganda against our club are badly missplaced. Its designed to demonise us and turn public opinion against us. Its working.

I would recommend not watching a program made by tims for tims for an arab channel.
Lets face it there hardly the ingredients for a level headed insightful documentary.
Agree do not watch the source should be a clue to the content.

Usual heavily slanted and clichéd perspective, not one accepted "fact" questioned.

As for their so called "Internationalism", I'd rather be honest and insulated about the things that we really care about, than conning the entire world, when their concern is entirely motivated by being friends of fascists and terrorists.

Calls to ignore this non stop propaganda against our club are badly missplaced. Its designed to demonise us and turn public opinion against us. Its working.
People don't realise this. We see right through their boak inducing, virtue signalling, ambulance chasing, everyone loves us pish. But it works, especially in mentally challenged countries in Europe. I travelled round and lived in Eastern Europe for 2 years and the amount of foreign plastic paddies I met that had a love in with the IRA and Celtic was shocking. I expected the filth to be well liked in Italy or Croatia but I'm talking about from the baltics down to Greece, there is this romanticised false story about Ireland which is basically a terrorist nation and the scum.

Back