Blob Brazil insulting Alfie on radio.

dh1963

He said it again today?

The agenda from every media tarrier couldn't be more obvious, drive him away before he wins Rangers trophies.

Its relentless, and the club need to take on every single one of them who take part in it.

Amadaeus

He's a cellik cheerleader. Constantly pushed 'Tierney £25M' pish for popcorn hips.

He's been using the term 'screwball' to Alfie for ages. He does not want us to get top dollar for AM.

This is where Super should be putting the boot into him. He doesn't though.

It would be 'TREMENDOUS' if you did though Super!

donka

He said it again today?

The agenda from every media tarrier couldn't be more obvious, drive him away before he wins Rangers trophies.

Its relentless, and the club need to take on every single one of them who take part in it.

I suspect it will have the opposite effect!

Broom-loneranger

It would be brilliant if they had Gerrard call in to speak directly with Brazil and go right through him for talking about Alfie like that.
Its seems like a personal dislike he has for him rather than anything to do with his ability at this stage

Suttonger

He's a cellik cheerleader. Constantly pushed 'Tierney £25M' pish for popcorn hips.

He's been using the term 'screwball' to Alfie for ages. He does not want us to get top dollar for AM.

This is where Super should be putting the boot into him. He doesn't though.

It would be 'TREMENDOUS' if you did though Super!
Brazil is an arse but McCoist really needs to be shutting this constant snipe he has an morelos down.
I am assuming ally wasn't on there this morning as the OP mentions allardyce but it's not the first time he has put the boot in on morelos and won't be the last.

Sandbear

They can all hide behind the “ it’s a personal opinion “ excuse, to me that doesn’t wash with any of them. They are given a public platform to write or broadcast false narrative following a line from above their ‘personal opinion ‘probably costs cash therefore that defence is not valid.

BlueLagoonCo

Sometimes i think people just listen to the show so they can post a thread. Not shooting the messengers but who gives a fk what this fat, balloon thinks of our star player. The stats speak for themselves and any club pondering a move for him will have to pay top dollar or theres no space at the table its simple

Steve_french

Hypocrite, Christie has received more punishment for actually diving. Everyday now Alfie is needlessly insulted regardless of his charity exploits. He truly has them wrapped round his finger and they seemingly don't realise. Truly obsessed with Scotlands best striker.

Bobans27

I very much doubt scouts at clubs, after looking at Morelos sitting top of the Europe League scoring chart with 28 goals to his name this season, then thinks - Ahh but Alan Brazil thinks he’s a screwball.....

If he fires us to 55, I don’t care what any tarrier thinks of Morelos, his performances do the talking.

Southpaws

I think we should henceforth refer to Brazil that bulbous, buggered, buffoon, as Jaba the Hun and when asked why ‘Hun’ explain to all and sundry that he is the cheerleader for a club who’s cultural leanings saw them backing Nazi Germany in WW2.

lets give them their dubiously earned monicker back and make it stick in perpetuity!!

Gibraltar Loyal

Wonder what mental health charities think about his use of "screwball"?
Just when FA Cup ko's are put back so that everyone can take a minute, this washed up has been is using language that is detrimental to those suffering mental health issues

Business_Bear

Surprised he's allowed to use the term "Screwball" in this day and age, especially with his station promoting all the mental health stuff!

Adamski2010

I'd longed for a more robust defence of our club and its players on Brazil's insult-laden show. Sadly not forthcoming, decision made to switch stations.

My morning commute is now far less stressful without hearing the poison from that tomato-heid pr!ck.

Harrogate Bluenose

sutton, brazil, stewart are their ilk use controversy to boost their figures/audience. So dont understand why folk get upset, leave them to it. They are an irrelevance. The real problem is pundits in our corner. They are so liberal in their mentality, Scared to annoy, Thats why we see an imbalance.